Blockland Forum didn't deserve borrowed time

Author Topic: Blockland Forum didn't deserve borrowed time  (Read 31284 times)

How about you actually forget off forever instead of attention seeking you loving friend, when badspot finally bans you in a month you will probably instabuy another key anyway because you have absolutely 0 self control. you are nearly as bad as nix the glaceon, atleast hes seemed to realise that he is too much of a monghole to function in any community and doesnt post anymore, you should too.

why the forget you so angry all the time?

And what's this sudden obsession with Nix? He's barely even active around here anymore

i want Destroyer back so he can stuff on all of us for being handicaps so hard that the forums are restored

How about you actually forget off forever instead of attention seeking you loving friend, when badspot finally bans you in a month you will probably instabuy another key anyway because you have absolutely 0 self control. you are nearly as bad as nix the glaceon, atleast hes seemed to realise that he is too much of a monghole to function in any community and doesnt post anymore, you should too.
its so loving funny because the exact same stuff is capable of being said about you lmfao

its so loving funny because the exact same stuff is capable of being said about you lmfao
please link me to the last time i said i was quitting the forums forever but then i actually didn't... oh wait

You spend your entire time here getting upset at people, don't try and hide it. Maybe you should leave considering how unhappy this forum makes you

You spend your entire time here getting upset at people, don't try and hide it. Maybe you should leave considering how unhappy this forum makes you
i barely even come here though, compare that to someone like you who spends every waking hour on these boards

i barely even come here though, compare that to someone like you who spends every waking hour on these boards

you're so forgetin combative it's almost a parody

please link me to the last time i said i was quitting the forums forever but then i actually didn't... oh wait
i was calling you a hypocrite dont be bringing up stuff not related to your post

this comic has become a "totally not mad guys :^) :^) :^)" damage control tactic

this comic has become a "totally not mad guys :^) :^) :^)" damage control tactic
who the forget is this guy

who the forget is this guy

lmfao is this an act or are you just like this?

lmfao is this an act or are you just like this?
thank you for proving my point