Author Topic: Blockland Forum didn't deserve borrowed time  (Read 31309 times)

I guess Mr Bones was shadow banned then, which does happen sometimes, and that beachbum was either lying or was misinformed about the whole 'not labeling' thing

No he was definitely banned. I'm guessing he was banned for his behaviour as a whole and badspot didnt give enough of a stuff to mark the post. That would make sense with other users that were shadow banned too I guess.

please be sure to report all my posts and especially the last two i made in this thread, really helps me out.

You wont see me on this website anymore, and frankly I think anyone that choses to stay here is an idiot for finding the discussions here entertaining or the userbase varied and interesting.

idk what is going on its like a limbo im supposed to be dead

you are suppost to be dead hootaloo

Badspot

• Administrator
the moderation was biased enough to see this user through the fingers.

What did he mean by this?

please be sure to report all my posts and especially the last two i made in this thread, really helps me out.
why not just like...leave...if you want to leave

why not just like...leave...if you want to leave

he wants the attention of the ban

Hey guys I just got back from the store with some time who wants some

He's referring to how you won't ban Lord Tony. He is calling you biased because you won't ban lord tony.

He's referring to how you won't ban Lord Tony. He is calling you biased because you won't ban lord tony.
And Kidalex, and i don't think Fuzztoast was ever banned for spamming and making a leaving post during his initial sperg, unless i missed it (and aren't leaving posts permanent bans?), and hootaloo for blatantly asking to be banned

I guess Mr Bones was shadow banned then, which does happen sometimes, and that beachbum was either lying or was misinformed about the whole 'not labeling' thing
I was banned for two weeks

And Kidalex, and i don't think Fuzztoast was ever banned for spamming and making a leaving post during his initial sperg, unless i missed it (and aren't leaving posts permanent bans?), and hootaloo for blatantly asking to be banned
at this point tony and kidalex have been banned so many times they have it down to an artform on how to be as absolutely insufferable as possible without technically doing anything bannable
tony with his purposeful sensationalism and various little "tics" that only ever last until they stop pissing people off, kidalex with his increasingly-unintelligible mumblerapspeak whenever referred to or called out to drown everyone else out; they've been allowed to grow so cancerous that there's really no getting rid of them without a straight-up BOS -- which badspot doesn't seem too keen on handing out anymore, so until they slip up again they're gonna keep purposefully dancing around as close to the lines as they can get (unless badspot has a change of heart and starts banning people for just generally being wholely unpleasant)

i think fuzztoast was banned for a few days but forget knows on hoot

The One saw it. You must die in seven days, Badspot. The True Curse has been revealed.