Author Topic: New Years 2019 (120 Players)  (Read 35146 times)

the subway, the theater, the background, the literal plan for the entire server, remaking the colorset, remodeling the stuff we ported from nixton, etc etc etc you know, all important stuff for the server
you made a bunch of exteriors? brickcount filler sure, everything soviet and cup did had more depth than probably any building you made besides the shop or the fashion store
you didn't remodel anything from nixton, i did...? you built the front of the theater and gave up, you built the subway a year ago, you changed the "plan" for the server every 4 days, and didn't get anybody else active enough to build things on the server except me until a week ago
i've been on almost every single day you hosted for the last month

you didn't remodel anything from nixton...? you built the front of the theater and gave up, you built the subway a year ago, you changed the "plan" for the server every 4 days, and didn't get anybody else active enough to build things on the server except me until a week ago
i've been on almost every single day you hosted for the last month
yes i did? there was a stuff ton of missing bricks to it

finished the theater with apx on the last day

the subway i built a year ago looks nothing like that subway from new years. everything was moved around and redone to where the only recognizable part was the theme, and you know, it being the 1st part of the map people see, and the most detailed

changed the plan every 4 days? maybe it's because 1. we didn't have enough time or builders realistically 2. you couldn't be assed to finish anything you made beyond an exterior
see: the church, borger, whataburger, epic games, big deal, soviet could make a great build with an interior in like an hour or so

yea, except you didnt get on the around the a week around the start, 28th, 29th, barely the 30th, don't even think i saw you on the 31st until an hour before

yes i did? there was a stuff ton of missing bricks to it
i was the one who did this
finished the theater with apx on the last day
wasn't it just apx...?
the subway i built a year ago looks nothing like that subway from new years. everything was moved around and redone to where the only recognizable part was the theme, and you know, it being the 1st part of the map people see, and the most detailed
oh boy you spent an hour moving things from place a to place b and back to place a
changed the plan every 4 days? maybe it's because 1. we didn't have enough time or builders realistically 2. you couldn't be assed to finish anything you made beyond an exterior
see: the church, borger, whataburger, epic games, big deal, soviet could make a great build with an interior in like an hour or so
i stopped doing interiors after you explicitly told me 50 times "stop doing interiors," and was focusing on filling the 50 spaces that nobody else was working on doing so sue me for literally doing exactly what you said
yea, except you didnt get on the around the a week around the start, 28th, 29th, barely the 30th, don't even think i saw you on the 31st until an hour before
i was in loving pennsylvania on the 28th and the 29th and literally loving started the preload without you on the 30th because you couldn't be assed to show up until, let's see, an hour before it ended
maybe you didn't see me on the 31st because you weren't even there a good deal of the time. i was building a family feud set that i didn't even know i was supposed to be working on until that loving morning up until the server opened so seriously go forget yourself and stop undercutting the amount of work i put into this

i was the one who did this
porting them in isn't remodeling lol
wasn't it just apx...?
no?
oh boy you spent an hour moving things from place a to place b and back to place a
have you seen the original subway? i mean i get ur kinda handicapped but they're pretty much completely different besides the traincar.
i stopped doing interiors after you explicitly told me 50 times "stop doing interiors," and was focusing on filling the 50 spaces that nobody else was working on doing so sue me for literally doing exactly what you said
i don't remember saying this else cup, apx, soviet, etc would've stopped interiors as well
i was in loving pennsylvania on the 28th and the 29th and literally loving started the preload without you on the 30th because you couldn't be assed to show up until, let's see, an hour before it ended
if you wanna use that excuse i was literally out of town on the 30th (i said this) and wouldn't be able to make it to the preload, specifically said in devchat to delay it so i could be on
maybe you didn't see me on the 31st because you weren't even there a good deal of the time. i was building a family feud set that i didn't even know i was supposed to be working on until that loving morning up until the server opened
yea it's not like i set my alarm to 10 o'clock (which i told drendran this) just so i could wrap up the project, work on music, etc.
i was building a family feud set that i didn't even know i was supposed to be working on until that loving morning up until the server opened
...despite me mentioning it before and it being in the doc which you so obviously didn't read?
so seriously go forget yourself and stop undercutting the amount of work i put into this
irony

Anyway, New Year's was nice, but yeah, it was really laggy.
The server didn't have an issue with lag or bandwith, but rather with CPU usage. It was maxing out the one core Blockland is made to use after about 80 players. It was hosted on the same archetecture as Momentum and My server last year and the server from 2016-2017, which would seem to indicate it was an issue with the build or the add-ons using proportionally more CPU than previous years.
you had vce on the server.......... thats a no no for 100 players dude

clique wins new years!!

kenko if u had any balls u'd get ur lispy ass down to the ring and face me off at friday 8 o clock on hogans place yea brother

let's settle this in the ring brother HH

kenko if u had any balls u'd get ur lispy ass down to the ring and face me off at friday 8 o clock on hogans place yea brother
I wasn't going to disclose this publicly until I had both parties on board but alright.

The stipulation for the match would be no ring outs, no weapons, no outside interference and best out of 3. If either party wants to negotiate this they can contact me before Friday. I'd be taking a neutral role as the referee that just stands there and watches and the server host. I'll also teach both celau and kenko how to use the wrestling belt and let them have some practice matches.

Of course if kenko does not accept by Thursday I'll have to do some running around to try get a replacement fighter that has some actual stake in this.

BWA Commissioner Hulk Hogan out brother HH

porting them in isn't remodeling lolno?have you seen the original subway? i mean i get ur kinda handicapped but they're pretty much completely different besides the traincar.i don't remember saying this else cup, apx, soviet, etc would've stopped interiors as wellif you wanna use that excuse i was literally out of town on the 30th (i said this) and wouldn't be able to make it to the preload, specifically said in devchat to delay it so i could be onyea it's not like i set my alarm to 10 o'clock (which i told drendran this) just so i could wrap up the project, work on music, etc....despite me mentioning it before and it being in the doc which you so obviously didn't read?irony
it seems to me like drydess was pouring his soul into this project and all you had to offer was a bull whip to get him to work faster. i understand how hard it is to plan something so large in so little time. you guys managed to do a lot within these 28 days of working on the project. what you did wrong though is instead of learning from the mistakes we made, you've just made them worse. none of the memes or jokes looked like they were in good taste. also, kid alex as admin?? really?? that twerp has literally nothing to offer. even our stuffty admins had the decency to put their biases aside to help make an environment that was fun for everyone. people will always complain that the server wasn't fun. it's been an issue for us every year we've hosted.

i dont care wtf kenko said to you guys, permanently jailing him not only made you stoop to his level but its extremely unprofessional.

it seems to me like drydess was pouring his soul into this project and all you had to offer was a bull whip to get him to work faster. i understand how hard it is to plan something so large in so little time. you guys managed to do a lot within these 28 days of working on the project. what you did wrong though is instead of learning from the mistakes we made, you've just made them worse. none of the memes or jokes looked like they were in good taste. also, kid alex as admin?? really?? that twerp has literally nothing to offer. even our stuffty admins had the decency to put their biases aside to help make an environment that was fun for everyone. people will always complain that the server wasn't fun. it's been an issue for us every year we've hosted.
all of us poured our soul into the project. many of us could've done something actually fun for new years, like a party or be with family, the scenario wasn't different for drydess at all, he's just acting out like an entitled starfish after the project's already dead

memes or jokes? i don't think we put any inside jokes or memes into the build besides filler gags that nobody could really dislike

kidalex made 0 administrative acts during new years and said absolutely nothing besides orb around, he contributed to the project

you had vce on the server.......... thats a no no for 100 players dude
Yeah, that was probably an issue. I was just tagged in to script and host after Conan went to Chinaland. If it were up to me I'd never use VCE, becuase I hate events and minigames and love doing everything through scripts. Not only did we have VCE, we had loving duplicator and people were using it all through out the first few hours of the actual event.

I feel like if I had been brought on to the project a week earlier I could have actually proofed our add-on list and play tested my scripts, but I guess that's no one's fault per se.

Here is a list of Kidalex's admin actions:    (doesn't include spying, finding, or using enhanced chat since VIPs can do that too)
22:01:50 | Kidalex made fazza (fazza) VIP.
22:02:37 | Kidalex made datiel12 (Datiel12) VIP.
22:02:51 | Kidalex made kelp (Kelp) VIP.
22:03:05 | Kidalex made hulk (Hulk Hogan) VIP.
22:20:55 | Kidalex made khris (Khris) VIP.
(vip list cleared after the preload)
17:53:42 | Kidalex made kelp (Kelp) VIP.
19:57:00 | Kidalex made dominoes (Dominoes) VIP.
19:59:13 | Kidalex made hulk (Hulk Hogan) VIP.
20:46:19 | Kidalex tried to fetch ren (Renousim)
Though once again if that forum account really is Kidalex, then no, I'd really rather not have him be admin on any server of mine.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2019, 06:35:37 PM by DrenDran »

This name is so loving pathetic, i'm not even going to sugarcoat this message or be sarcastic.

That account is Kidalex, no reason to doubt that, this is just his current gimmick

The name holds no meaning as far as i know

That account is Kidalex, no reason to doubt that, this is just his current gimmick

The name holds no meaning as far as i know

he raped me