Author Topic: No Piracy  (Read 197687 times)

You are visiting a forum owned by someone who makes their living selling a game.    Posts encouraging software piracy are extremely disrespectful.

Do not:
  • Do not talk about pirating software
  • Do not give links to software pirating sites
  • Do not give instructions on how to pirate software
  • Do not talk about how you just pirated software
  • Do not give links/talk about/show off private or cracked mmo servers - this is piracy
  • Do not use "clever" innuendo to talk about any of these things

Stuff that is ok:
does this mean i cant give links to a game that they have not played and its not pirated

Badspot

• Administrator
does this mean i cant give links to a game that they have not played and its not pirated
Are you able to loving read?

Are you able to loving read?
A question that is not only rhetorical, but paradoxical.

A question that is not only rhetorical, but paradoxical.

Perhaps, but when someone asks if you can read and you're clearly old enough to have learned such a skill, they're usually asking if you possess the ability to read for understanding.  Plenty of people can "read", but comprehension seems to be an elusive quality.

I really didn't understand the top post on this page but I understood trader's post.  Perhaps someone needs to learn about sentance fluency or some stuff.

I really didn't understand the top post on this page but I understood trader's post.  Perhaps someone needs to learn about sentance fluency or some stuff.
Congratulations, you just proved Trader's point.
goooOOOOOOO IRONY!

It looks like YOU didn't read.

He said he couldn't understand an idiot, but he could understand Trader.

wait...what kind of emulation...like snes emulation? 'Cuz stuff like ds or psp emulation  is illegal ...because producer still make money on it....
« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 08:29:55 PM by Bind »

I really didn't understand the top post on this page but I understood trader's post.  Perhaps someone needs to learn about sentence fluency or some stuff.
DAblock is being a handicap, Badspot is...well, being Badspot, and Iban is stating that the idea of the guy not being able to read can only be that, but purely imposable due to the location of where he is (text based enviroment[forums]).

The badspot has spoken :O

I have a question about Abandonware (please dont ban or flame me) if a game was in development but was then stopped for the release of a new system is it then considered abandonware?

Just confused on that...

I have a question about Abandonware (please dont ban or flame me) if a game was in development but was then stopped for the release of a new system is it then considered abandonware?

Just confused on that...

Unless the download is out and available and you dont torrent it off some pirate site then you're fine :)

givng a link to a site w/ a server list is not piracy badspot ='[
Tat ban was ever so long

givng a link to a site w/ a server list is not piracy badspot ='[
Tat ban was ever so long
If it's a list of private servers, it is.

not really,there quiet legal...on the shady side...but still legal