Some guy I know molested my gf, excuse me what the forget

Author Topic: Some guy I know molested my gf, excuse me what the forget  (Read 7770 times)

the fact that she's even still humoring the creep makes it sound like she's either kinda stupid or she's getting something out of it

bitches Crazy fo richard
forget wWomen

the fact that she's even still humoring the creep makes it sound like she's either kinda stupid or she's getting something out of it
That's what I'm thinking fam

« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 12:07:26 AM by Trogtor »

Wait wait wait, so your girlfriend went over to "brandon's" house even though he has repeatedly talked about loving her and being creepy?....
Then while there he feels her up good, and she still wants to be there for him?
I'm sorry bro...that ain't your girl no more :'c

I am not trying to be a richard here, or maybe I don't understand how y'all act on that side of the globe, but that just shows a huge amount of disrespect from your gf.
This.

on the contrary, my gf was in a similar position before, but the dude wasnt as much of a creep. she stayed in contact long enough to get him to go to therapy and stop fantasizing about a relationship with her and then cut him off. we’re still together and there arent any lingering feelings or whatever, she never liked him anyways.

i wouldnt put it so definitively as shes staying cause she wants to - she probably just cant bring herself to cut off someone who needs that much help without doing something to prepare him for the loss.

[img width= 00]https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/389/523/051.jpg[/img]
delete this post

The longer this post goes on the more I'm in the camp of just breaking it off with your gf.

There comes a certain point in time where you need to cut the bullstuff when you're dating someone. People try to tell you nowadays that having to cut off friends for an s/o is ridiculous, that you don't have to change for anyone, and that if you have to do either, you guys don't mesh well.

That is bullstuff. Sometimes you need to change to make the person you love happy. Compromises are an important part of any relationship, I bet the same people who say the above would agree. Part of being an adult is knowing how to cut toxic people out of your life. This Brandon guy is, or should be, toxic to your gf. He is emotionally manipulative, he has disrespected her and your relationship and the man she made a commitment to. Her continued contact with him even before he put his hands on her was a tacit encouragement of said behavior. She did not put her foot down before any of this, and she is still not putting her foot down by continuing to "be there" for him.

forget that. I've given up friends for an ex. But that's because the friend was doing things unforgivable and ruining my relationship. This is one of the times where it's friend or significant other, and your gf is actively choosing friend over you.

Imagine, if you will, you had a female friend. One that constantly talked about how much she wanted to jump your bones, suck your rooster and all that stuff. One who stuff talked your gf to you constantly. I'm sure your gf would have an issue with it, wouldn't she? I loving promise you she would. And despite her voicing her concerns, you keep talking to this girl. And THEN, you loving go to her house by yourself one day, for what? To play with her loving cats? Get the forget out of here. You know damn well you didn't go to her house just to play with her cats. All those messages about getting your richard sucked finally got to you and you went to her house so you could see what would happen. Oh, and she ONLY put her hands on your crotch.

Yeah loving right. She sucked your richard.

I hope I made my point clear here.

Sit down with her and talk it out. Have a good, long, honest conversation about everything here and what your options are. If you aren’t communicating then you are already failing.

Sit down with her and talk it out. Have a good, long, honest conversation about everything here and what your options are. If you aren’t communicating then you are already failing.

yes she clearly has shown herself to be a very rational human being so this surely without any doubt will work one-hundred percent

Send Brandon he should stay the forget away from her
Brandon send a screen of that to my s/o and asked her if she feels the same way with a lot of crying emojis

Damn loving right she feels the same loving way you degenerate brainlet. She cut contact with him but now Brandon is bothering my best friend so much to the point where even she muted him. Ive never seen her mute anyone thats bothering her. Ever. SHouldve blocked him tho.
Imagine, if you will, you had a female friend. One that constantly talked about how much she wanted to jump your bones, suck your rooster and all that stuff. One who stuff talked your gf to you constantly. I'm sure your gf would have an issue with it, wouldn't she? I loving promise you she would. And despite her voicing her concerns, you keep talking to this girl. And THEN, you loving go to her house by yourself one day, for what? To play with her loving cats? Get the forget out of here. You know damn well you didn't go to her house just to play with her cats. All those messages about getting your richard sucked finally got to you and you went to her house so you could see what would happen. Oh, and she ONLY put her hands on your crotch.
He stopped making loveual comments and all that other weird stuff a month or two ago so she thought it was fine and trusted him not to do anything.
Also he "kept asking her" and she "pitied" him

Damn guys my gf went over to her best friend house for 6 hours and he shot her with a paintball gun

Now she's saying she's only gonna go over to his place 3 times a week instead of 5 until he gets therapy. What should I do

ah thats great news espio

yes she clearly has shown herself to be a very rational human being so this surely without any doubt will work one-hundred percent
remember that the perspective we get is all preprocessed through espios experiences. words dont describe how a person is very well.

-snip-
good news. had a feeling he crossed too many lines like that other dude i mentioned in my post. threads basically over at this point