Minecraft, Roblox, or Blockland? (Vote fairly) EDIT: Fixed the typo because it w

Poll

ok what is the better game

Blockalnd
minecraft
Roblox
they're bad and sucks
ithink they all good

Author Topic: Minecraft, Roblox, or Blockland? (Vote fairly) EDIT: Fixed the typo because it w  (Read 2838 times)

I thought it died when it got ported to mobile. Letting all the kiddies flood in.
Minecraft PE is like Internet explorer. Microsoft only kept it around so people could use it to get to other platforms.

Also The Bedrock edition is a double edged sword. It is easily the most optimized version of Minecraft, and the most easily accessible. But it lacks mods and features of the Java original. More importantly this forgeter has micro transactions, and despite this version being cross platform the stuff you buy on the store is not multiplatform. No matter what version you use, the latest update is forgeted and has been for a long time. Biomes generate like they're Congress, you get an ultimatum of 4 choices with 2 being the most common. I swear islands/ocean and swamp most be Microsoft's favorite areas to go to, it's quite fitting honestly.
The only thing that makes Java better than any other version, besides the micro transactions, is that you can go back to any version of minecraft you want to. Damn shame that finding Minecraft_Server.Jar files for those older versions is like searching for a Nintendo Switch Gamecube Controller adapter. And trying to find Spigot/CraftBukkit for an update older than 2 years might as well be an expedition to find Atlantis.

at least the bedrock version runs better so theres that

modded minecraft > all
although tbh all 3 games are very different from each other and are fun to play

i feel like blockland is the only truly limitless game ive ever played

no other sandbox comes close

blockland wins as a creative outlet

minecraft wins for the experience

roblox for the childhood fun and nostalgia

all 3 games have cool stuff so

It's pretty obvious that Blockland gets the high vote since it's posted on the BLOCKLAND FORUM.
I know that you want to see other's votes who have been playing Blockland. But the thing is... most(not really) of the users are here
are Blockland fans or players.

nah brother minecraft was fun as hell until that mfing combat update
bruh you talkin mad stuff for an n word in bow distance

i cant vote for a game made in java, what was notch thinking?

modded minecraft or a server with plugins + friends : yes

roblox : ignore the chat, play the good stuff

blockland : no

It's pretty obvious that Blockland gets the high vote since it's posted on the BLOCKLAND FORUM.
I know that you want to see other's votes who have been playing Blockland. But the thing is... most(not really) of the users are here
are Blockland fans or players.

im pretty sure no one here is attached to blockland to that extent anymore atleast
and i think by now they have moved onto other communities