Oldest game moment you remember/most nostalgic?

Author Topic: Oldest game moment you remember/most nostalgic?  (Read 11491 times)

For me, It's ROBLOX. I remember discovering a game called Downhill Derby and playing it for hours on end with all kinds of other players dressed up as the old zombie. (green skin, brown pants, etc.) I can remember some of the cars and the environment as well. It was a sunset down a blocky/rocky brown hill, which had a row of about 9 cars you could enter and would respawn at random intervals if they were destroyed or were abandoned. They were extremely fast and were unstable as hell. They seemed to accelerate at random intervals when entered by a player. (unlike the old roblox vehicles where you had to equip a empty tool named Drive or something like that and hit keys like H or X or Y to drive to where the mouse pointed)
You couldn't control the cars. You just got in, waited for them to drive down the hill, and see what happened. Sometimes you'd veer off and crash, or you'd get lucky and make it to the end and hit a ramp. I even still remember the logo on it. Black ramp, red and white stripes on the edges/sides, and a yellow biker helmet logo on it with a black visor on a red circle.
EDIT: I actually found a vintage YT video on it! It's actually called Motorstorm:Downhill Extreme. Here's the link. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HimeJ_NBMFY
« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 11:35:37 PM by BlocklandLuver2145 »

*cracks open monster energy drink* sshshshhipppp ahhh... for me? it's gotta be quake

day one Minecraft Xbox 360 edition

I played a TDM on one of my first times playing BL, it had T+T and some tanks....i think

i used to play frogger 2 on my gbc every morning when i took the schoolbus. i mustve been 3 or 4. i could never get past the ice level and i would ragequit a lot audibly on the bus

lego island or roblox in 2007 or 8

some pingu game and some childrens game that i cant remember much of at all, i mustve been really really young at the time though

i know what roblox game ur talking about, wasn't the winner's area at the bottom of the cliff with like a town or whatever?

i know what roblox game ur talking about, wasn't the winner's area at the bottom of the cliff with like a town or whatever?
i meant this lego island you stooge

but yea i think ur thinkin of survive a plane crash or w/e

it's gotta be roblox

it's a shame the site is falling apart nowadays, people are reportedly creating nsfw areas left and right.

god, i miss 2009.

For some reason I decided to crack open quake 1 while it was thundering outside

it was badass you should do it too

Probably being a toddler and my dad taking me to Best Buy to buy a Pikachu N64 in about 2000 or 2001? I have a ton of vague memories of watching my sisters play Ocarina of Time, Majoras Mask, and Pokemon Stadium. Being the youngest I always tagged along or watched what they did, so a ton of late 90's early 2000's stuff is etched into mind.

honestly playing blockland as a kid was the most nostalgic for me. other than that its gotta be when i'd stay up late some nights waiting for my older brother to clean the kitchen and we'd go out to our small tow camper trailer and we'd play mortal kombat on the n64 all night.

unlike the old roblox vehicles where you had to equip a empty tool named Drive or something like that and hit keys like H or X or Y to drive to where the mouse pointed
i remember those vehicles. they were really weird; too bad they broke, though.