Author Topic: Mario Kart Wii ATTENTION: Now with many spoliers  (Read 19100 times)

Anyone know many details on it.  I have heard little. 

Discuss it here
« Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 06:58:33 PM by Mario Fan 11 »

Details are sketchy, but there's rumors that it'll most likely be a go-kart racing title, possibly with Nintendo characters racing around themed tracks. There's also rumors about Mario being in it. Also, you didn't hear it from me, but it's supposed to be coming out for the Wii. Crazy, isn't it?

These are just rumors, though.

Details are sketchy, but there's rumors that it'll most likely be a go-kart racing title, possibly with Nintendo characters racing around themed tracks. There's also rumors about Mario being in it. Also, you didn't hear it from me, but it's supposed to be coming out for the Wii. Crazy, isn't it?

Oh thanks, I didn't know that. I learnt something new today.

:O omg huge spoiler!!!  You need to warn people before thaey read this.

Dammit!  You ruined the game for me!  God!  What the hell is wrong with you!

I'm kind of on the fence as far as snaking is concerned. I'm good at it, but I don't necessarily like it online.
It would be handicappedly awesome to do it with the wheel, though.

Someone asplain Snaking to meh.

Abusing miniturbos.

Also, just saw some battle footage, and OH MY GOD IS IT AMAZING.
Seriously, best maps since Block Fortress.
Also, the motorcycles look to be the best thing to happen to MK since 3d graphics.

I am the master at snaking, it's the only way to win mkds wifi and single player.

It was a pain though

Change of Topic: Whatever happened to the Mario Kart arcade machine. Truly, there were gonna make it.

Anyways. When will they STOP making Mario Karts?

Change of Topic: Whatever happened to the Mario Kart arcade machine. Truly, there were gonna make it.

It was made. It's not all that good, though.

It's there. In Japan. D:

It has PACMAN IN IT LOL

No, it's here. There's at least two in every theater here. It's not that great.