NEWS: Discord is about to get hammered because of the degenerate furry fandom

Author Topic: NEWS: Discord is about to get hammered because of the degenerate furry fandom  (Read 10605 times)

you werent even born when i used that name
i thought age was just a number for you

i see nothing in the forbes article about the discord cub drama and your first thought is “loving furries reeee”
you need to stop giving a forget jesus christ. just ignore stuff you don’t like instead of deliberately subjecting yourself to said things and maybe you wont be so miserable all the time

i thought age was just a number for you
thats a no from me dog

i see nothing in the forbes article about the discord cub drama and your first thought is “loving furries reeee”
you need to stop giving a forget jesus christ. just ignore stuff you don’t like instead of deliberately subjecting yourself to said things and maybe you wont be so miserable all the time

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1092469779137482755.html
Yiff in hell

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1092469779137482755.html
Yiff in hell
im not denying that being a huge hunk of stuff
but i dont understand how allowing cub discord servers is directly related to people using discord for actual criminal activity, idk you tell me

also arent you a closet furry why dont you join me so we can yiff together owo

why isnt cub research illegal lol

also arent you a closet furry why dont you join me so we can yiff together owo
change your password to gibberish and log out

but i dont understand how allowing cub discord servers is directly related to people using discord for actual criminal activity, idk you tell me

Furries who indulge in cub research probably forget kids too

Imagine defending cub research

change your password to gibberish and log out
you seem to get angry at furries a lot. why dont you leave the internet so you dont have to see furry related things anymore
actually forget it why not go a step further and stab yourself in the eyes so you dont have to see them in real life either

Imagine defending cub research
who said i was. im just saying i dont see the connection with cub research and a variety of crimes that go beyond actual child enthusiasm just because its on the same platform

Furries who indulge in cub research probably forget kids too
i was trying to think of a response to this but i don’t think anything i could say would make you realize how full of stuff you are
stop being so full of stuff

you seem to get angry at furries a lot. why dont you leave the internet so you dont have to see furry related things anymore
actually forget it why not go a step further and stab yourself in the eyes so you dont have to see them in real life either

we shouldnt have to see furries period