Apex Legends - Season 2 :)

Author Topic: Apex Legends - Season 2 :)  (Read 15861 times)

Never played a BR before and I’m glad I didn’t spoil my appetite. Really enjoying this Titanfall spin-off. Bye bye fortnut :)
« Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 07:34:29 PM by Vigil »

is it really a good game

is it really a good game
heck ya it is! don't pass it up just cus it's "another battle royale game" it's way more polished and more of a "game" with more mechanics that just makes the game fun than other battle royales. plus it's free, the only microtransactions are cosmetic with the exception of being able to pay to unlock legends faster but u can still get them from playing.

as a warning this game currently only has 3-man squads at the moment, however even playing solo without using a mic is a good experience cus there's a nice in-depth pinging system. u can win by only needing to use pings and that's what convinced me to try it. but of course playing with 2 friends or using mics will be an easier experience but it's not required
« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 05:58:23 PM by gr8dayseth »

i would play this if i could get loving origin to work
oh nevermind i thought this was free
« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 06:01:11 PM by Trogtor »

it is free tho
cool but i still loving cant get origin to launch. i uninstalled it and now i cant even get the installer to launch. ea your software is garbage.

I don't really have people to play with but it's pretty fun with randoms.

wont run on phenom cpus >:(

feel like i'm a lifeline main atm but i love playing as bloodhound and pathfinder too, love em as characters as well
considering spending a few bucks to get plague doctor bloodhound cus i really like this game and wish to support it but also cus plague doctor costumes are neat
cool but i still loving cant get origin to launch. i uninstalled it and now i cant even get the installer to launch. ea your software is garbage.
well can't argue with that lol, origin is a mess sometimes but gl

i buy black ops 4 for my friends to finally have a better br than pubg and my brothers respawn entertainment drop this game like hey its free btw

amazing game, it fits the titanfall universe really well since its based off the Apex mercs from titanfall 2 and they've always had that kill or be killed mentality n a BR makes sense as their pastime

great game, great backstory, and pathfinder is the best don't @ me

Very fun game, my origin is D0CT0RFAT3 if anyone wants to add me and play, I play casually.

Mastiff GOAT

also Eva is litty