Apex Legends - Season 2 :)

Author Topic: Apex Legends - Season 2 :)  (Read 15844 times)

AA only does so much, and frankly, doesn’t help stuffty people play better. I play controller on PC frequently and I’ve cleaned house more times than I probably ever will on KBM. It’s all about familiarity with your peripherals. Titanfall 2 is one of my favorites to play with controller because of the skill based movement that actually levels the playing field a bit.

im not stopping you, more easy kills for me.

i use controller for casual stuff as i came from the ps3 to pc in 2011, but since then those 1000+ hours in CS:GO have taught me very very well how superior keyboard and mouse are.
not to mention, when using a sniper, and you have aim assist on, you barely get any satisfaction from killing unless you like lying to yourself
I won two games in a row with 12+ kills yesterday and get like 3 kills a game. One of the top fortnite players only uses a controller and has stomped PC pros. What you consider a handicap is not a handicap for everyone.

the robot guy makes me squint

i hated this game at first but once i tweaked my settings and got used to the gunplay, hoo boy its a fun one

One of the top fortnite players only uses a controller and has stomped PC pros.
i dont care. i looked up fortnite aim assist and found tons about how its aggressive af on every platform

I won two games in a row with 12+ kills yesterday and get like 3 kills a game.
this developer claims the AA in apex is less hand-holding, but i still don't care, everyone can get lucky. do you think i dont play videogames? i have used the stufftest off meta crap in league or csgo and have gotten winstreaks but that doesn't mean I'm gonna call it fine, chalk it up as skill, and bring the scout to my ranked CS:GO matches or Master Yi to my botlane in ranked LoL matches.

it really is a handicap, even if you're used to a controller, break into mouse and keyboard and sooner than later you will be better at accuracy, flicks or tracing than with a controller.
not to even begin with stuff like key macros.

use controllers and aim assist all you want but don't go defending it against a keyboard and mouse just because someone said
more easy kills for me.

i dont care. i looked up fortnite aim assist and found tons about how its aggressive af on every platform
this developer claims the AA in apex is less hand-holding, but i still don't care, everyone can get lucky. do you think i dont play videogames? i have used the stufftest off meta crap in league or csgo and have gotten winstreaks but that doesn't mean I'm gonna call it fine, chalk it up as skill, and bring the scout to my ranked CS:GO matches or Master Yi to my botlane in ranked LoL matches.

it really is a handicap, even if you're used to a controller, break into mouse and keyboard and sooner than later you will be better at accuracy, flicks or tracing than with a controller.

use controllers and aim assist all you want but don't go defending it against a keyboard and mouse just because someone said
Obviously it is skill, you're chalking up me clutch wiping a squad 1v3 as pure luck or me getting plenty of kills as luck? Using something 'off meta' is not the same as preferring a different way of controlling my games. I've played plenty of games with mouse and keyboard for hundreds of hours, such as TF2, Counter-Strike, etc, but my aim was never anything remarkable. I've played without aim assist on games and preformed well also.

I used to play Halo 5 a lot and when I did competitively I was in the top 1000 players, I was thinking of building a team but never did. In SWAT I would beat top 200 players. If I beat you in Halo 5, would you shrug it off as me manipulating "muh aim assist" or getting lucky? I'd bet money that if you could play that game with mouse and keyboard, I'd still have pretty good odds of beating you; because I'm good at the game and use a controller well.

I must be really lucky if I'm consistently outplaying multiple PC players with a controller on apex, I mean what are the odds I do that all the time, thank god for the literal aimbot due to excessive aim assist lol! Is that really how you think? I bet you've been outplayed by a controller user plenty of times but didn't realize it, or if you did you seem like the type to make some stuff excuse. You sound like a sore loser and sound pretty full of yourself for essentially stating you're better than all controller users. Just because your aim is not as good with controller does not make it galactic law that 100 percent of the time it is a crutch to use a controller over K+M.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 12:28:15 PM by Mr. Bones »

instead of using this as an easy way to brag about your controller "skill", prove it and upload some gameplay, friend. I want to see those janky controller movements you use to apparently clutch with while sleeping.

I bet you've been outplayed by a controller user plenty of times but didn't realize it, or if you did you seem like the type to make some stuff excuse.
bitch i havent even played 1 round of apex yet
Just because your aim is not as good with controller does not make it galactic law that 100 percent of the time it is a crutch to use a controller over K+M.
i can play uber-nerd too, i was top 200 black ops 2 ps3 (3000 combined CoD hours (rip highschool lmfao)), IMO more merit than that "Halo" game but that's subjective. i had a scuf controller and kontrol freek thumbsticks. i was 14. gtfo.
i still realized mouse+kb is miles better, and it didnt take those 1000 hours of CS:GO and achieving LEM rank to realize this, i literally already knew this as a loving highschool CoD kid

« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 12:58:49 PM by sleep »

Controllers are also basically handicapped 'cause of there is not all of the letters on it that a keyboard has so some controls will not be set to anything. Also, the joysticks are really easy to get stuck because of just a single dust in it (including XBOX controllers, not just PS ones). Haven't played Apex Legends yet because of my crappy laptop, but I'm making a new computer to play it. Also, I do play some PC games w/ a controller, so don't go around saying I haven't.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 01:02:19 PM by keaton »

i had to buy a special controller to jump and shoot at the same time. these days the default controllers have backpedals but back when i was a console gamer we had to buy a 120 Euro custom "Scuf" controller that came with backpedals so you could jump and shoot and knife really quickly.

-_____-

120 Euro custom "Scuf" controller
VaNtAgE cOnTrOlLeR fOr Ps4. ZeRo LaTeNcY

Controller master race, brothers who play w/ mouse and keyboard give their asses to Nergal

Controller master race, brothers who play w/ mouse and keyboard give their asses to Nergal
Not every game supports controllers

i had to buy a special controller to jump and shoot at the same time. these days the default controllers have backpedals but back when i was a console gamer we had to buy a 120 Euro custom "Scuf" controller that came with backpedals so you could jump and shoot and knife really quickly.

-_____-

Lmfao you dont even have to buy an Elite controller to jump and aim at the same time, I've been using bumper jumper ever since Titanfall 2 came out. Xbox lets you rebind controls on a global format.

Lmfao you dont even have to buy an Elite controller to jump and aim at the same time, I've been using bumper jumper ever since Titanfall 2 came out. Xbox lets you rebind controls on a global format.
did you even read what i said? Titanfall 2 isnt even ON ps3 and xbox 360. elite controllers didnt exist when i was a console gamer, so yes, we HAD to buy third party overpriced controllers for backpedals.