Celau - bear with me here

Author Topic: Celau - bear with me here  (Read 24812 times)

i dont play blockland

Wtf are you doing here then?
Making friends? Cause you seem really good at that...

I pooped my stuff ass, also drydess can suck my fat nuts and kenko is gay. poo poo ding dong fat stuff snake walla walla HAHA
its true kenko is gay

how did nobody have the name chad until last month

how did nobody have the name chad until last month
that's a good question

Jesus christ this is a long read
on a side note I never had a problem with celau somehow but many others did perhaps I was just lucky

I’m pretty sure badspot never “deemed me a habitual problem user” because “habitual problem users” are ban on sight. I’ve never understood why you continually use that as a buzzword for everyone you dislike. Besides, I’ve kept my nose clean for quite a while and will continue to. Does that change the fact that PK Freeze is a complete idiot? No
not all “habitual problem users” are ban on sight, only the ones who keep trying to stuff up the forums are. p sure people like ravencroft and zapk are considered in this category by him.

and regardless, if you have the right to mock and dismiss someones posts for their past, the same can be applied to you since you’ve shown you arent a very considerate or best-faith person in the past. the difference is really only you seem to care about people’s past so much - do you have nothing else to comment on? cause randomly interjecting into a topic about someones “hypocrisy” in supporting doesnt add anything/only derails the topic

not all “habitual problem users” are ban on sight, only the ones who keep trying to stuff up the forums are. p sure people like ravencroft and zapk are considered in this category by him.

and regardless, if you have the right to mock and dismiss someones posts for their past, the same can be applied to you since you’ve shown you arent a very considerate or best-faith person in the past. the difference is really only you seem to care about people’s past so much - do you have nothing else to comment on? cause randomly interjecting into a topic about someones “hypocrisy” in supporting doesnt add anything/only derails the topic
raven and zapk are both bos
and yes you're right on the last part, it literally's done nothing other than derail the thread. it's my bad. i should have posted elsewhere

Jesus christ this is a long read
on a side note I never had a problem with celau somehow but many others did perhaps I was just lucky
Could also be you probably don't have anything for him to attack you with either, he mostly just raided my discord and made a forum post to mock it, sometimes also make incomprehensible messages towards me on blockland glass, which I have no idea how you can possibly send something incomprehensible nonstop that's just unrelated to anything I talk about with others on glass. The dude is clearly an idiot. Regardless the only thing that got really annoying was the obnoxious raiding he'd do.

Celau really needs to take his vitamins or some stuff.

I pooped my stuff ass, also drydess can suck my fat nuts and kenko is gay. poo poo ding dong fat stuff snake walla walla HAHA
only the biggest fattest virgin would name himself chad

only the biggest fattest virgin would name himself chad
only the biggest chad would name himself trogtor

i stuck up for celau sometimes and i regret it, he's handicapped lol /support