E3 2019 Megathread: Nintendo at 9AM PT

Author Topic: E3 2019 Megathread: Nintendo at 9AM PT  (Read 10013 times)

that would have been funny as stuff if RARE actually didn't put them in and it was just the Duck Hunt cunts outside

Nintendo did the best hands down. Every other conference was either average or boring af

somethins up with banjos face he looks like a propped up corpse with dilated eyes

Nintendo did the best hands down. Every other conference was either average or boring af
Alright, Nintendo wins E3
you were all until loving AC and Banjo wym

somethins up with banjos face he looks like a propped up corpse with dilated eyes
i thought i was the only one who thought this lmao

Hell naw everything else looked good too and I'm so happy that the Spyro trilogy is coming to the Switch. Also the DQ characters in Smash look surprisingly good.

banjo is literally the only thing good about this one along with animal crossing and the legend of zelda games imo

also nobody gave a stuff about the hero (me included)
Also the DQ characters in Smash look surprisingly good.
dairy queen i stand a bit corrected

i thought i was the only one who thought this lmao
great minds.... think Alike

Uhm, excuse me, Crypt of the Necrodancer, Daemon x Machina, forgetin' Marvel Ultimate Alliance... They brought the fire and fury son...

jsut adding something to my blacklist rlLLY quick

The Witcher III: Wild Hunt - Complete Edition for Nintendo Switch is the biggest announcement this E3 Direct.

i could care less for smash characters. im excited for the new botw

want to be excited for a new zelda but i was extremely let down by botw, so i dont know what to feel about a sequel