E3 2019 Megathread: Nintendo at 9AM PT

Author Topic: E3 2019 Megathread: Nintendo at 9AM PT  (Read 9754 times)

banjo is literally the only thing good about this one along with animal crossing and the legend of zelda games imo

also nobody gave a stuff about the hero (me included)dairy queen i stand a bit corrected
bruh

loogis mansion 3, no more heroes 3, astral chain, the third mana game getting a remake/localized, panzer dragoon returning, spyro reignited (more personal & also I didn't think it was going to happen), and also the witcher 3 of all games is coming to the system.

of course banjo in smash, botw 2, and ac were wild

Granted these were mainly games that were announced beforehand, but now have a much further in depth look on especially with the gameplay demos w/ the Treehouse.

want to be excited for a new zelda but i was extremely let down by botw, so i dont know what to feel about a sequel
A large part of BOTWs development was getting the open world, machanics, engine, etc. to function. With that out of the way I feel like they could make a more focused game this time around.

finally a microsoft rep, the one and only banjo kazooie

Now we may finally get Master Chief in Smash!!

https://twitter.com/franklez/status/1076911083909132289

master chief got deconfirmed a good while ago
He may have de-confirmed Master Chief, but what about Arbiter? Nicole from Dead or Alive? Yapyap the Grunt from Halo 5? Sergeant Johnson? Or even... the Guardians??? Not the stupid Halo 5 Guardians, but like, the ones you can die from in Halo 3 under specific circumstances

Now we may finally get Master Chief in Smash!!
no more microsoft reps, 1 is enough

no more microsoft reps, 1 is enough
No, we need more, we need John Duty from the Call of Duty series, Markus Fenix from Gears of War, the Xbox 360 avatars, and Terry Crews from Crackdown 3

doom marine for smash
liquid snake for smash
the mysterious stranger for smash

Can we not simply put Keanu Reeves in Smash?

he would be very op sry