If you like censorship and you know it clap your hands!

Poll

Do you hate and denounce censorship?

Yes
13 (26.5%)
No, because I hate free speech.
3 (6.1%)
No, because I'm Antifa
7 (14.3%)
No, because I'm a Communist
9 (18.4%)
No, because Imma go take a stuff on my cousin's car SO forget YOU!
3 (6.1%)
Well no, but actually yes.
5 (10.2%)
Well yes, but actually no.
4 (8.2%)
What's going on? woah, WOAH!
5 (10.2%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Author Topic: If you like censorship and you know it clap your hands!  (Read 3988 times)

And then everybody clapped :D

just kidding. Censorship is bad and if you support it you're a cunt, change my mind.

Facebook has just gone through and banned tons of people they don't like, and Luis Farrakhan.
Most of them didn't deserve it. Except Luis Farrakhan, probably.

We're one step away from 1984, and that's really bad.

ironically, introducing steps to prevent facebook from deplatforming people would lead us closer to an orwellian state

cry harder cigaretteazoid

no its fine actually i like it

Attention all Chinese blocklanders:
June 4 Tiananmen Square Massacre 1989

ironically, introducing steps to prevent facebook from deplatforming people would lead us closer to an orwellian state

cry harder cigaretteazoid
"Making it impossible for giant tech titans to censor people is just as bad as censorship, sorry kiddo."
"Gobermant bayad, alwayz"

Like holy stuff, did you circle-jerk away your last braincell or something?

That makes no sense.

"im against government regulation except when i cant say the n word on facebook"

also pls allow me to select more than 2 options in the poll i am an antifa communist super soldier and i feel oppressed that i cant select more
« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 02:07:43 PM by Aide33 »

"im against government regulation except when i cant say the n word on facebook"

also pls allow me to select more than 2 options in the poll i am an antifa communist super soldier and i feel oppressed that i cant select more
Government regulation is a tool. And tools can be used with any intent. There are good regulations and bad regulations.

Government regulation is a tool. And tools can be used with any intent. There are good regulations and bad regulations.
sometime you spew stuff that make you sound like a full on ancap autismo thats why i was saying that

but yeah i agree but in this situation i think its justified to let companies have their own TOS

not gonna lie 1984 was a pretty stuff book. its not even about communism

this post reaks of somebody whose whole political knowledge is based upon reading 4chan and rebel media - read some literature for once and you might realise how handicapped every post you make is

this post reaks of somebody whose whole political knowledge is based upon reading 4chan and rebel media - read some literature for once and you might realise how handicapped every post you make is
Mainstream Media is not "Literature" and neither is the entirety of the DNC.

Mainstream Media is not "Literature" and neither is the entirety of the DNC.
This is the most predictable answer I've ever seen.

if you think MSM is what he was referring to you just proved his statement

This is the most predictable answer I've ever seen.

if you think MSM is what he was referring to you just proved his statement
The MSM networks are damn near all of media.
It's pretty much:
Mainstream Media
Alternate Media
Random Boards and Forums.

The MSM networks are damn near all of media.
It's pretty much:
Mainstream Media
Alternate Media
Random Boards and Forums.
ok its official

you are beyond handicapped

please change your password to random letters and log off