Author Topic: TA Spring  (Read 3160 times)

About Spring

Spring is an open source project. This means everyone with programming knowledge can contribute in the project. It also means this is made in free time.

Spring is currently in a Beta stage. This means it isn't done yet. Therefore, some things may be unclear or not user-friendly yet. (Like the GUI, which doesn't exist.) That said, Spring is still totally playable with many fan-made mods to choose from.

More info here:  http://spring.clan-sy.com/

I thought that it deserved its own topic.

Well, hopefully I wont get flamed for bumping this, but I feel that I have a legit reason: The latest Update. Some highlights of the latest update are the massive changes to the game engine, including multi core support (great because it primarily runs on the CPU),  bugfixes, and the awesome new water shader (example bellow).

If anyone wants to try this game out, I suggest joining the blockland IRC channel once you login to the multiplayer client, this way me or anyone else who is there can help you learn to play (Options->server->perform-> add-> /join #blockland).

I still can't get the damn game working. :V

ooh new spring version looks nice

Old game is old. WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST BUMB THE OLD TOPIC? AGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGA GAGAGGAGAGAGAGAGGAGAGAGAGAGAG AGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAAGAGAGAG ATGGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGGAGAGAGAG AGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGA GAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAG AGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGA GAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAG AGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGA GAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAG AGAGA

Anyone play wanna?

csahms[][]@[][]gmail.com
« Last Edit: October 10, 2008, 07:47:16 PM by Colten »

Old game is old. WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST BUMB THE OLD TOPIC? AGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGA GAGAGGAGAGAGAGAGGAGAGAGAGAGAG AGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAAGAGAGAG ATGGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGGAGAGAGAG AGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGA GAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAG AGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGA GAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAG AGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGA GAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAG AGAGA
Old? wat? we played like 5 days ago

Old? wat? we played like 5 days ago
It was posted in like, 2007 already.

Anyone play wanna?

csahms[][]@[][]gmail.com
Do want. Get on MSN.

Do want. Get on MSN.
Wow, that was a while ago :o
Still awake/up for it?

I've gotta say, this is the nicest-looking RTS I've seen.

I've gotta say, this is the nicest-looking RTS I've seen.
Wanna play? :D

Looks like a fun RTS.