Author Topic: pride decade 202x thread  (Read 117201 times)

counter-counterpoint: said people are gonna be starfishs/family men regardless so calling them out on it is pointless. better to talk past them at the people who do listen.
This. You might be attracting people who are going to listen to your argument and don't because you're being aggressive to people instead of trying to appeal to them; which may only confirm biases or superstitions about people who are homoloveual. The best way to get to the people who will listen is by trying to be as appealing as possible.

counter-counterpoint: said people are gonna be starfishs/family men regardless so calling them out on it is pointless. better to talk past them at the people who do listen.
why is gamorra

"maybe if you were just civil, the family men wouldn't want you dead anymore" is what straight people say when gay people get tired of being civil after it doesn't help

You've never been civil in your life. Your old forum account consists of nothing but posts of you talking about jerking off and you preying on younger forumers to see which of them you can get away with loveually harassing.

You've never been civil in your life. Your old forum account consists of nothing but posts of you talking about jerking off and you preying on younger forumers to see which of them you can get away with loveually harassing.
so that refutes his point that is actually pretty accurate because he was a stupid 13 year old

forget kinda "younger forumers" do u suppose I was preying on. I was 16 when that stuffs got banned so the bar is pretty high. anyway the only loveual harassment i do on this bitch is consensual so don't @ me

i swear sometimes i feel like this ancient forum is Amigara Fault and ya'll are slowly DRR'ING yourself through the cracks.

i swear sometimes i feel like this ancient forum is Amigara Fault and ya'll are slowly DRR'ING yourself through the cracks.
im going straight the forget through and you cant do stuff about it

I can picture foxscotch saying this

I can picture foxscotch saying this
forget you boomstick, youre so thickskulled, you do not even KNOW who LaLonde is.

loving idiot, ive been following this person since before your balls dropped (that's 7 almost 8 years!!!). gtfoh, thinking you have any idea what this tweet is about, ill help you out a bit: if you attain popular furry status as badly as LaLonde, you will be STALKED to have people force this stuff upon you. you will be DMd in your sleep with deaththreats.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 03:08:08 AM by sleep »

god you could have picked so many tweets like this, you were so close to being right about whiny twitter leftists but you had to pick one that actually has stuff behind it, why are you so dumbbbbbbb