Author Topic: pride decade 202x thread  (Read 115065 times)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homoloveual_behavior_in_animals

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mammals_displaying_homoloveual_behavior
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_birds_displaying_homoloveual_behavior

Hmm...
as much as i agree that homoloveuality shouldn't be discriminated against, naturalism is such a loving stupid fallacy

some animals rape others quite regularly, does this mean it's appropriate human behavior? no. appeals to nature are loving stupid.

im pretty sure a dog or monkey doesn't care where it's richard is as long as it's pleasurable

im pretty sure a dog or monkey doesn't care where it's richard is as long as it's pleasurable
i'm pretty sure the only animals that enjoy love are like dolphins, cats have barbed snakees and ducks literally rape their mates

bringing up animals in a loveuality case is the real dumbass part.

im just sayin if bats give eachother mutual fellatio then cavemen probably did too

bringing up animals in a loveuality case is the real dumbass part.
you are really so stupid..... i had to laugh

did you not or did you not read the context in which primates (humans) and later more animals were brought up

ggogling gay animal's is a big warning sign

You and me baby ain't nothin' but mammals, so let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel

beep
Pick up that can.
bleep beep beep

as much as i agree that homoloveuality shouldn't be discriminated against, naturalism is such a loving stupid fallacy

some animals rape others quite regularly, does this mean it's appropriate human behavior? no. appeals to nature are loving stupid.

it isn't a naturalism fallacy though?

i'm pretty sure the only animals that enjoy love are like dolphins, cats have barbed snakees and ducks literally rape their mates

im just sayin if bats give eachother mutual fellatio then cavemen probably did too

what the hell happened a page ago that we get to this

what the hell happened a page ago that we get to this
Deus Ex questioned the evolutionary purpose of homoloveuality and whether it appeared in early humans.
If homoloveuality exists in modern animals and modern humans alike, one implication is that homoloveuality as a trait must have appeared in a common ancestor shared by humans and other animals.

Although at this point the discussion is a little off the rails lol

the argument is that homoloveuality is unnatural. the natural counter argument is 100% valid because homoloveuality is found commonly in nature, therefore it factually cannot be deemed unnatural.

rape is bad, yes. however it is objectively bad especially when it presents itself in a human society. homoloveuality is subjectively bad because people think it's unnatural when in reality they are just ignorant. and this isn't really a rhetorical question directed at you, but just a general idea: other animals can freely explore their loveuality but humans can't explore their own via consensual and safe means because of this ancient-founded notion that it's unnatural?

hey rally remember when i supported you and let you vent your problems to me on discord for a while? forget you man

hey man.... easy