Author Topic: pride decade 202x thread  (Read 115111 times)

hey remember when the scp wiki changed their logo to fit with pride month?

yea and i almost had a haert attack

This was the first year in 5 years that I didn't volunteer at the local Pride Parade, since I've been in Colorado for 2 weeks. Kinda disappointing because I've got a set of photos from each year of the parade where we troll the homophobic protesters. One year there was a giant "IGNORE THESE starfishS" sign but last year we just waved rainbow flags in front of all the insane Bible verses they put up on posters.

This was the first year in 5 years that I didn't volunteer at the local Pride Parade, since I've been in Colorado for 2 weeks. Kinda disappointing because I've got a set of photos from each year of the parade where we troll the homophobic protesters. One year there was a giant "IGNORE THESE starfishS" sign but last year we just waved rainbow flags in front of all the insane Bible verses they put up on posters.
cringe

love this month man it makes me behave so extra

Everyone involved with the LGBTQ community is a child enthusiast
hey rally remember when i supported you and let you vent your problems to me on discord for a while? forget you man

hey rally remember when i supported you and let you vent your problems to me on discord for a while? forget you man
the fact that you would reveal this information to insult him really doesn't make you look like any better of a person nor does it disprove that you're a paedophile. good job

lmao i didnt reveal anything, everyone has problems. rally has also publicly posted about stuff like ODing on alcohol here so we already know he's not a saint. back when he was still active i was a listening ear for him and would try to support him on Discord.
my frustration about his unfair treatment to lgbtq is just, while we haven't actively been talking for a while it's not a nice feeling to see someone you give a forget about insult you or anyone lgbtq you might know
« Last Edit: June 06, 2019, 06:51:51 AM by sleep »

« Last Edit: June 06, 2019, 03:41:40 AM by crazies alt »

the fact that you would reveal this information to insult him really doesn't make you look like any better of a person nor does it disprove that you're a paedophile. good job
oh my good god please stop

you a tesh then. trans-exclusionary stupid hoebitch who are you. forget terfs
this man speaks enchantment table

lmao i didnt reveal anything, everyone has problems. rally has also publicly posted here about stuff like ODing on alcohol here so we already know he's not a saint. back when he was still active here i was a listening ear for him and would try to support him on Discord.
my frustration about his unfair treatment to lgbtq is just, while we haven't actively been talking for a while it's not a nice feeling to see someone you give a forget about insult you or anyone lgbtq you might know

love this month man it makes me behave so extra
dammmmmmmmm you still here? forget terfs
you a tesh then. trans-exclusionary stupid hoebitch who are you. forget terfs

why do you lab experiments all speak like basic white women

back when he was still active i was a listening ear for him and would try to support him on Discord.

So essentially you just kinda baited me at the lowest point in my life to open up to you so you could use it against me when I make a joke over a year later? Cool

are you seriously implying i can see into the future? like i knew in 2019 you would make anti-lgbtq statements in the pride month thread so i decided to support you in 2017 to gain your trust? i havent even 'used it against you', i have said nothing about what we spoke about. the OD'ing was already public knowledge and from before i even spoke to you, you even had a photo of yourself on here with the vodka bottle that did it.

if anything im feeling used as forget, being there for you while you also think these bad things about myself, it feels gross
« Last Edit: June 06, 2019, 09:23:52 AM by sleep »

"free helicopter rides for lgbt people honk honk heh stop browsing reddit LOL someody give this man a red pill -_____-"
« Last Edit: June 06, 2019, 09:27:30 AM by JumboMuffin »