Author Topic: pride decade 202x thread  (Read 115136 times)

p,ride month fact 1 : did you know? the directors of the Matrix and Matrix Reloaded are transgender

why arent i as an american allowed to be mournful over a past event in which nearly 3 thousand people died ????
it's not that you aren't allowed but just that you aren't mournful

stand down queer before i say the f word
you simply don't have enough posts to talk to me. that's literally all there is to it

i mean baby tgawt DOES have shootas...

ex-military mercenaries
veterans aint stuff. try me bitch

night fox is making me cackle

it's not that you aren't allowed but just that you aren't mournful
what gives you any right to assume this? you do not know what you are talking about. why do you hate veterans so much.

Fox is just salty he doesn't get as much respect for sucking richard as veterans do for surviving war

I repaired refrigerators in Iraq for 4 years. Where's my Chilis discount

what gives you any right to assume this? you do not know what you are talking about. why do you hate veterans so much.
i know exactly what I'm talking about
Fox is just salty he doesn't get as much respect for sucking richard as veterans do for surviving war
all im sayin is the greatest threat to US soldiers in the war in afghanistan was Self Delete. and while im pretty empathetic about that sorta thing in general, I have a lil less sympathy considering the best case scenario is they fell for propaganda and believed we were somehow protecting the US by invading the middle east, and the worst case scenario is that they just wanted to kill some brown people. all the stuff between those two points is not very tasty either

in any case they knew they were gonna be killing people and seein people getting killed. seems like u would expect some mental health problems as a result

i know exactly what I'm talking aboutall im sayin is the greatest threat to US soldiers in the war in afghanistan was Self Delete. and while im pretty empathetic about that sorta thing in general, I have a lil less sympathy considering the best case scenario is they fell for propaganda and believed we were somehow protecting the US by invading the middle east, and the worst case scenario is that they just wanted to kill some brown people. all the stuff between those two points is not very tasty either

in any case they knew they were gonna be killing people and seein people getting killed. seems like u would expect some mental health problems as a result
hes mad