pride decade 202x thread

Author Topic: pride decade 202x thread  (Read 117258 times)

boipusillanimous individual wont exist in the future because all cigarettes hang themselves by 30
im so sorry youre not hot enough to attract any cute trans boys it must be so lonely :panda:

boypusillanimous individual dies with me and that’s a promise

im so sorry youre not hot enough to attract any cute trans boys it must be so lonely :panda:
stop replying to me and join the 40% already youre not worth anything

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: June 26, 2019, 10:02:51 PM by Rotondo »

😐

I wonder how much less mentally unstable people who don't use Block or Ignore would be in LGBT if we just removed the T. Just a thought

Like seriously. You guys are the biggest target ever and not because anyone cares that you want to be the other gender, no, its because its really easy to make you guys look loving stupid because none of you are self aware enough to not reply to obviously inflammatory messages
« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 10:37:38 PM by Unova2 »

imagine getting angry at people for wanting to be happy

will unova ever make a substantial argument the world may never know

I wonder how much less mentally unstable people who don't use Block or Ignore would be in LGBT if we just removed the T. Just a thought

Like seriously. You guys are the biggest target ever and not because anyone cares that you want to be the other gender, no, its because its really easy to make you guys look loving stupid because none of you are self aware enough to not reply to obviously inflammatory messages
what are you saying

imagine getting angry at people for wanting to be happy

I mean I'm happy when I set children on fire

I mean I'm happy when I set children on fire
how could I ever get mad at you

go ahead and click the lock button junes almost over and your thread is irrelevant
terf isnt a real word
when june is over that just means it's pride month 2 my good bitch

Man... I'm proud to be straight

who are u even referring to ... i sure hope its not me because everything i say here is purely loving around

when june is over that just means it's pride month 2 my good bitch
pls rename the thread to Pride Month 2 Thread for july lmao