This site is bad and nothing would be lost if it were shut down (except addons)

Author Topic: This site is bad and nothing would be lost if it were shut down (except addons)  (Read 11553 times)

you must feel targeted by the original post or you wouldn't be insulting me

I didn't read anything but the title, dummy

Title alone makes u worth insulting

I didn't read anything but the title, dummy

Title alone makes u worth insulting

The fact that OP is actually bothered by thot patrol and made this rant really tells u everything u need to know

ephi had a bit of drama specifically around him, ex his hatred for kalphiter and tendency to ban him for even the slightest offense or something like that
Yea that’s all true. Kalphiter was/is a grade A tard

thank you op for enlightening me.  :cookieMonster: youre a genius and nobody else on the forumns has realized this but you

actually nevermind shut the forget up handicap

The fact that OP is actually bothered by thot patrol and made this rant really tells u everything u need to know
i dont care about thot patrol at all lmao

actually nevermind shut the forget up handicap
dont you hang out with celau lol
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 12:08:56 PM by Renousim »

agree 100% with the OP. doubt this forum will go down tho unless people actively try to hack into it to forcefully shut it down

even the addons situation is pretty covered with other addon archives and blockland glass

i gotta agree. i only stick around cuz i like talkin to the monkeys on here

i like using it because i like to talk to people

remember when you tried to add me and get me to join your discord server before Lol
ah oh well
no

you must feel targeted by the original post or you wouldn't be insulting me

i dont care about thot patrol at all lmao
dont you hang out with celau lol
real intelectual posts from truthpilled renousim thank you for your contribution to this forum sir o7

you def seem like a celau goon

whats with peopl like the op and donniescatch who preach about the bad le quality of the forums is yet hteyre still on my god damn website
Over the past two or so years I've noticed that the quality of this site had spiked down severely as problem users flood the site with their stupid brainlet bullstuff that they post in every thread, and even then when they're banned they just pop up on their 20th alt to continue the cycle. Seeing as I've been around on the community for at LEAST six years I think I'd have some credibility to say this site has become incredibly toxic to the point that it's nowhere near like old Blockland was. When I look in boards like off-topic it's just a bunch of incomprehensible bullstuff like "straight pride thread," master matthew's dumbforget posts, or some other stuffhead's political opinions that only serve to cause drama. Even in unrelated topics you still see users arguing about stupid stuff for pages in the thread, derailing them constantly. Also yeah I would normally wanna leave but this game has been held close to me seeing how long I've been involved with it.

Honestly the only good things that even really come from this site anymore are the add-ons that people create for the game.

badspot pull the loving plug
quoted for pageloss

Let's be real, most people just use personal Discord servers for actual Blockland discussion anyways rather than the forum. The forum only exists for bloodshed.

Can we stop with the preachy threads? These are more of a nuisance than any of the other stuff I read on here at this point