This site is bad and nothing would be lost if it were shut down (except addons)

Author Topic: This site is bad and nothing would be lost if it were shut down (except addons)  (Read 11536 times)

hmmm this is exactly what someone who should be banned would say....

but really it actually is pretty lax these days. if someone thinks someone else should be banned there's still a chance that they probably won't, even if they should according to the rules. been a bit more lenient than it used to be
that's not to say nothing's being done tho, it seems things have actually happened lately
A lot of it is that i don't think the rules are well worded(take it from someone who knows, flaming doesnt get you banned if it's either provoked or within context exct) leading to the perception of lax moderation and if someone's doing something clearly bannable they'll get banned. Meanwhile we have the forums's self proclaimed moral standard(and maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaany others) calling everyone they disagree with/dislike a """"habitual problem user"""". call me crazy but the terms been overused to the point it's lost all meaning.

not to be that guy i swear i literally only ever called taboo that as the title of my drama thread on him (where he was also banned) and everyone just kinda rolled with that label

like i feel like it was not a thing before that thread

going to reiterate

the people who try to push the "problem user is just anyone you disagree with!!!" meme are almost always the worst people on here

some other stuffhead's political opinions that only serve to cause drama. Even in unrelated topics you still see users arguing about stupid stuff for pages in the thread, derailing them constantly.
This thread is the same thing

A lot of it is that i don't think the rules are well worded(take it from someone who knows, flaming doesnt get you banned if it's either provoked or within context exct) leading to the perception of lax moderation and if someone's doing something clearly bannable they'll get banned.
yeah i guess that's a good point, feel like there's a good amount of unwritten rules too. just kinda leads to confusion
Meanwhile we have the forums's self proclaimed moral standard(and maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaany others) calling everyone they disagree with/dislike a """"habitual problem user"""". call me crazy but the terms been overused to the point it's lost all meaning.
ya ur crazy lol. it's still being used to describe people who are causing problems, usually habitually. haven't u tried to call mld a problem user several times simply because u dislike him? and u think he's just doing it to people he doesn't like? he's calling people that because they are actually causing problems on the forum. same with almost everyone else who still uses that term

he's calling people that because they are actually causing problems on the forum. same with almost everyone else who still uses that term
Yes, and i even explained my definition of a "problem" or "toxic" user to you previously, Grimlock, but i guess you missed it, so i'll repeat it here
Those who i call toxic are usually the ones who've been ruining the forums for everyone by being a blatant troll and/or generally and unnecessarily negative, especially so if they get banned for their actions, only to avoid their ban by coming back minutes later on an alt (AD.: only to do more of the same), bonus points if it's under a new name in an attempt to disguise themselves

calling everyone they disagree with/dislike a """"habitual problem user"""".
are you Supposed to like and agree with someone who's been actively trying to ruin everyone's day? it's almost like the reason people only call people they dislike problem users is because its hard to like someone who exists solely to put everybody down

are you Supposed to like and agree with someone who's been actively trying to ruin everyone's day? it's almost like the reason people only call people they dislike problem users is because its hard to like someone who exists solely to put everybody down
not alot of people called problem users seem to "actively try to ruin other people's day", it doesn't seem. if people are harassing you, you should block them and make a drama.

if people are harassing you, you should block them and make a drama.
And then get harassed even more by the people you are drama-ing and then even have the sane users stuff on you for making a drama that just adds to the pile of dramas against the same problem causing users that they're so sick of seeing

It really seems like a lose-lose situation

not alot of people called problem users seem to "actively try to ruin other people's day", it doesn't seem.
Actually the majority of them do and have, that's why they're labelled as 'problem users', some of them are less persistent, sure, but there are also those specific ones who would even follow you to other mediums just to harass you

And then get harassed even more by the people you are drama-ing and then even have the sane users stuff on you for making a drama that just adds to the pile of dramas against the same problem causing users that they're so sick of seeing
I've experienced this. If someone is a problem user to this point a simple block will do. I have not seen any, though.
Actually the majority of them do and have, that's why they're labelled as 'problem users', some of them are less persistent, sure, but there are also those specific ones who would even follow you to other mediums just to harass you
I've experienced this, many times actually, during my tenure from the time I was 10 years old to 13 years old. There is currently no one in this community left who will do this to anyone else, and its kind of sad to see you clinging onto the notion that there is nearly as much drama as there was previously - where this sort of behavior actually would happen.

I have not seen any, though.
Did we not just get through people spamming Counter Strike images? Or did you somehow miss that? Things have been good since then at least

There is currently no one in this community left who will do this to anyone else, and its kind of sad to see you clinging onto the notion that there is nearly as much drama as there was previously - where this sort of behavior actually would happen.
I guess i'm just being haunted by ghosts then

why the forget does unova have an even stufftier version of inh's avatar

who the forget is even unova.