Google goes NUCLEAR | Project Veritas CENSORED

Author Topic: Google goes NUCLEAR | Project Veritas CENSORED  (Read 8089 times)

Yeah so Aide is prob a paid shill, wouldn't be surprised if he's part of the neural net that'll serve as the Sybil System come 2054

shut up "classic liberal" lookin ass

aide for president.

it's no coincidence that google is censoring leftists on twitter, leftist posts are scientifically proven to take up more bandwidth than conservative posts (that's a fact, i can back it up with sources) . imagine this: you're a leftist and it's 4:25 AM on a September Saturday Night. You're hitting post on yet another hot take, and then the twitter servers go down because your post was too heavy and their servers accidentally let go of the cloud, google can't really afford to make more powerful server anymore because when you get into the higher amounts of megaflops, the radiation from the servers start to cause brain cancer

when you search something on google, they put the true opinions at the very end of the search pages so you have to click a lot to get it, every new page loaded = new ad loaded

google is literally milking our fingers for money

republican victim complex

Aide’s replies in this thread make him sound like the stereotypical left of center college student who’s been brainwashed by professors teaching opinion rather than fact.

Aide’s replies in this thread make him sound like the stereotypical left of center college student who’s been brainwashed by professors teaching opinion rather than fact.
literally every single one of my professors was right wing, lol

my entire family is right wing, i've lived my entire life in right-wing spaces.

i don't know what you are basing yourself off of since i literally try to back up my arguments with facts as much as I can by sourcing my arguments.

i'm pretty sure you have to be brain damaged or not understand logical reasoning to go:
"i googled men and it gave me results like "men can have babies" google wants to crush all conservatives"

the fact that you spit random insults at me all day without any facts to back any of what you say up is more signs that you are the one using P U R E   I D E O L O G Y
« Last Edit: June 28, 2019, 12:23:46 PM by Aide33 »

literally every single one of my professors was right wing, lol

my entire family is right wing, i've lived my entire life in right-wing spaces.

i don't know what you are basing yourself off of since i literally try to back up my arguments with facts as much as I can by sourcing my arguments.

i'm pretty sure you have to be brain damaged or not understand logical reasoning to go:
"i googled men and it gave me results like "men can have babies" google wants to crush all conservatives"

the fact that you spit random insults at me all day without any facts to back any of what you say up is more signs that you are the one using P U R E   I D E O L O G Y
I have presented facts to you, direct facts and evidence from Google's own services. I've proven that they will recommend searches that are almost never searched while omitting blantantly more popular ones.

You just go ahead and ignore that and try to backtrack me to some stuffty "fact checking" site and tell me since I don't believe that I must be an idiot.

It's clear and blantant in the articles it chose to reference and use as sources as well as what they have to say about blantantly left extreme news outlets, it is biased. I placed links pointing this out.

Also, considering what you've told me, you have lived either in an era or area that holds radically different views to what is commonplace in the US now. I and millions of others grew up or are still growing up with liberal biased schools, news networks and family.

This isn't here nor there in terms of what was said, but what grimlock said still stands, just not in the way he intended.

matthew, do you legitimately believe the world would be a utopia if everybody liberal just got snapped

matthew, do you legitimately believe the world would be a utopia if everybody liberal just got snapped
I don't believe in Utopias.

matthew and the other political handicaps will never be able to willingly engage in a topic because they care too much about friend optics and owning the other guy, you present a mountain of citation and then they'll just tunnel vision one dumb thing you said and try to rip you apart like a dog with a bone

they'll probably respond to this post with an epic own but it doesn't really matter, it took me a minute to type this, they're ready to argue with some rando on the internet for the next few hours of their life

Also, considering what you've told me, you have lived either in an era or area that holds radically different views to what is commonplace in the US now. I and millions of others grew up or are still growing up with liberal biased schools, news networks and family.
Matthew i dont think you realize that liberal views have been common for about the same time standard ol conservativist views have been around. Liberals are still the same, pushing for the same economical and societial standards for the past 50 years, Say all you want about liberals being radical when in reality they are as much of status quo geeks as the conservatives.

Matthew i dont think you realize that liberal views have been common for about the same time standard ol conservativist views have been around. Liberals are still the same, pushing for the same economical and societial standards for the past 50 years, Say all you want about liberals being radical when in reality they are as much of status quo geeks as the conservatives.

I'd argue liberals are even more pro-status quo than the conservatives as of late 👀