[NEWS] cant kill psychopathic kids in cyberpunk2079

Author Topic: [NEWS] cant kill psychopathic kids in cyberpunk2079  (Read 12488 times)

It's a very generic insult, why are you reading into it that much

You haven't provided any real opinion as to why killing kids in any form of media is a bad thing other than the fact you personally find them to be a steaming pile of stuff even if the violence against the child was justified or not through context.
Do you want me to do a deep dive on this stuff to explain a very basic concept to you? Your crusade about how killing children in video games is our moral right is completely irrelevant. People don't like it, so why should Cyberpunk put it in their game

don't forget how graphic the kid getting killed in breaking bad was. literally a dude shoots a gun and kids falls over.

tony's just a sycophant.

So a kid can go around killing 20 people but people aren't allowed to kill the kid because it's "shocking"
If your game has children running amok killing people and eating them feel free dude because nobody is going to give a stuff about a tacky garbage game like that when they could be playing Cyberpunk 2077, a good game

It's a very generic insult, why are you reading into it that much

So now you're throwing around insults without meaning.

Something an NPC would do.

At least take the loving time to learn the NPC meme before throwing it around like you know how to use it.

they could be playing Cyberpunk 2077, a good game

You're either trolling me or you're a braindead NPC.

Because cyberpunk isn't even out yet so how can you say it's a "good game"

I don't even loving know if it's good or not and also the fact that you can't kill kids will not stop me from buying and playing the game.

You're either trolling me or you're a braindead NPC.

Because cyberpunk isn't even out yet so how can you say it's a "good game"
CDPR has a proven track record in the games industry, probably because they don't have terrible design ideologies like "We should put cannibal psycho children in our game because you can kill adults anyway :/"

CDPR has a proven track record in the games industry

The game isn't out yet, that means absolutely nothing.

Never pre order games and never assume a game is good before it comes out.

I didn't preorder it but I can already tell it's going to be good because it will not have killable children

I didn't preorder it but I can already tell it's going to be good because it will not have killable children

That makes you an NPC then.

Because I loving told that I don't even care if you can kill children or not. That's not a deal breaker to me.

I'll get the game depending on the reviews and all the gameplay videos I watch.

But you, you only like the game because it doesn't have a feature you would personally be offended by.

Them making the decision to not have killable children in their game is a telltale sign of a superior director who cares about his product, that combined with a long history of incredibly well-received games (with no killable children) makes it statistically impossible that CP2077 will be bad.

That makes you an NPC then.
He's projecting.

telltale sign of a superior director who cares about his product

Now this is what an NPC sounds like.

Them making the decision to not have killable children in their game is a telltale sign of a superior director who cares about his product, that combined with a long history of incredibly well-received games (with no killable children)

Absolutely not.

Because bethesda has handled immortal children in their games very poorly.

For example in Fallout 4 you have to raid a town the only problem is that town has kids in it. So your army is literally in a never ending loop trying to kill these kids that won't die, it's not only immersion breaking but it's loving embarrassing that they couldn't find a way around this like just despawning all the kids when the loving mission starts.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 12:44:53 AM by King Tøny »

Bethesda is just garbage at making games in general. Another bad example

Now this is what an NPC sounds like.
Still projecting

Still projecting

He's projecting.

You started the NPC insult here with intention to attack me instead of my argument.

Then I loving tell you that your use of the NPC meme is wrong and you redirect that into attacking me instead of my argument again by claiming I am projecting.

Ever since you started the NPC insult it's been nothing but ad hominem from you.

You don't like it when I use your own NPC insult against you.

You only used it because you have no real loving argument on how entertainment handles violence so you resorted to ad hominem.

You have no real argument.

This is literally your argument for this entire loving thread.

Quote from: NPC
Killing kids + game = bad

Quote from: NPC
No killing kids + game = good