[NEWS] cant kill psychopathic kids in cyberpunk2079

Author Topic: [NEWS] cant kill psychopathic kids in cyberpunk2079  (Read 12701 times)

ok tony but what the forget

In fallout 2 there is a kid named Myron who invents a drug named jet, knows how to use guns and will try to rape you.

Innocent little kid

In fact most of the children in the original fallout series are loving starfishs, they pick pocket you, talk stuff to you and throw rocks at you.

It wasn't until bethesda took over fallout and created fallout 3 that kids couldn't be killed, despite the fact they carry guns and grew up in a post apocalyptic hellhole they are far from innocent and they are desensitized to violence.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 10:04:55 PM by King Tøny »

ok tony but what the forget

What? It's a videogame and these cyberpunk kids aren't innocent.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 10:32:21 PM by King Tøny »

You people want to loving high road me with your loving bullstuff.

1. it's a videogame.

2. we kill innocent defenseless adults all the time in videogames. no one seems to care.

3. Murder is murder no matter how you look at it. It is a crime no matter what age so let's ban murder of adults too in games if you want to loving high road me.

3. the kids in cyberpunk lore are street urchins that loot, murder and sell your organs to the black market.

4. Innocent little kids! SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

Would you agree with the concept that violence against children is more visually shocking than violence against adults?

I will agree that the concept of violence against children is more shocking than violence against adults.

HOWEVER.

What about the context?

You people in this loving thread think I want to kill innocent little children. Absolutely not. Get out of the thread then. We are talking about the context of the loving situation.

Oh and by the way if you people forgot IT'S A VIDEOGAME!

1. Zombie children? Kill them, why not?

2. Innocent school children? I don't want to kill them and there is ZERO reason to kill them. So let's not do that.

3. Demon children?  Kill them, why not?

4. Kids that pickpocket you? I should be able to loving harm them if I want for stealing my stuff.

5. Child soldiers? You kind of have no choice, it's war.

6. Kids with their own weapons? They can defend themselves and they probably will try to kill me I should be allowed to kill them.

7. Cannibal children? Kill them, why not?

8. Kid that tries to rape you? Kill him, why the forget would you not?

You people keep loving thinking I'm talking about innocent defenseless children. But I'm not.

Who cares if they're innocent lol? What kinda justification is that? Dead children is more shocking than dead adults. You don't need a gold medal in mental gymnastics to figure that one out.

4. Innocent little kids! SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!
Awesome example dude. The fact that you think this raw dog stuff isn't shocking because the kids 'aren't innocent' just proves that your noxious opinion would damage the game industry if anyone were to take it seriously. There's a reason nobody on planet earth cares about this garbage game unlike Cyberpunk
« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 10:41:40 PM by Based Operator »

Who cares if they're innocent lol? What kinda justification is that? Dead children is more shocking than dead adults. You don't need a gold medal in mental gymnastics to figure that one out.
Awesome example dude. The fact that you think this raw dog stuff isn't shocking because the kids 'aren't innocent' just proves that your noxious opinion would damage the game industry if anyone were to take it seriously. There's a reason nobody on planet earth cares about this garbage game unlike Cyberpunk

You know what's funny?

Children can be killed ON SCREEN in violent, brutal ways for a movie or TV show but in a videogame?

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOMEONE THINK OF THE VIDEOGAME CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!

How many times do we need to watch a morty die or get visibly hurt on Rick and Morty?

How about a kid getting loving steam rolled to death in maximum overdrive?

How about a kid's flesh being loving dissolved in the blob?

All of this is fine but once we start putting this in a videogame that's where the loving lines are crossed. SOMEONE THINK OF THE loving PIXEL CHILDREN, PLEASE!

How many times do we need to watch a morty die or get visibly hurt on Rick and Morty?
Another fantastic example of a piece of media showing the graphic and realistic depiction of violence against children

Children can be killed ON SCREEN in violent, brutal ways for a movie or TV show but in a videogame?
Every movie and TV show that features graphic violence against children also just happens to be a steaming pile of horse stuff. From what I can tell Cyberpunk intends to be a good video game

Who cares if they're innocent lol? What kinda justification is that? Dead children is more shocking than dead adults.

Ask yourself why this is.

Because I already know why you loving think this.

You are so desensitized to adult violence through videogames, movies and tv that the mere sight of an adult dying is not going to bother you.

Go to a loving third world country where they see children die all the loving time due to malnourished.  They aren't even shocked seeing a dead kid anymore because it loving happens so often.

So like I said, don't bring your loving high road morality in here as morality is subjective.

Yeah lets all just go to a 3rd world country and watch children die so we can enjoy Harvester like the rest of the braindead NPCs that unironically enjoyed that garbage

Every movie and TV show that features graphic violence against children also just happens to be a steaming pile of horse stuff.

I'm pretty sure you're loving trolling me at this point.

You're loving telling me Breaking bad is a steaming pile of loving stuff because they killed a kid in it?

Breaking Bad had like 20 episodes dedicated to how horrific that kid getting killed was. Another great example

like the rest of the braindead NPCs that unironically enjoyed that garbage

You're calling me an NPC?

loving look around in this thread.

I'm the only one giving a REAL opinion.

You think I'm loving braindead?

You haven't provided any real opinion as to why killing kids in any form of media is a bad thing other than the fact you personally find them to be a steaming pile of stuff even if the violence against the child was justified or not through context.

you loving said yourself context and innocence doesn't matter.

Why is that?

So a kid can go around killing 20 people but people aren't allowed to kill the kid in self defense because it's "shocking"

you're the NPC here.