[NEWS] cant kill psychopathic kids in cyberpunk2079

Author Topic: [NEWS] cant kill psychopathic kids in cyberpunk2079  (Read 12650 times)

You started the NPC insult here with intention to attack me instead of my argument.
I honestly tried to dismiss the argument but you seem pretty hellbent. I'm just assuming the reason is psychological but it's probably just deflection

Killing kids + game = bad
    No killing kids + game = good
No I just made an observation after looking at all of your examples of graphic violence against children in video games that all the games were tacky and stupid. There's a correlation here and it (probably) involves edgy developers who don't care if their game is good and just want to shock people. That's obviously not cyberpunk 2077.

[news] illegal to kill kids in real life

[news] illegal to kill kids in real life

[news] illegal to kill adults in real life

[news] illegal to kill adults in real life
[news] illegal to kill grandparents in real life

edgy developers who don't care if their game is good and just want to shock people.

Get out of here, loving harvester is a genius game.

You wouldn't understand because your programming has SFW filters on

Get out of here, loving harvester is a genius game.
I'm sure it is dude. I'm sure you don't just like it because it's edgy fringe garbage and that totally definitely makes you a not NPC

I'm sure it is dude. I'm sure you don't just like it because it's edgy fringe garbage and that totally definitely makes you a not NPC

Did you play it?

You can't loving tell me my stuff is garbage without playing it.

When I know a game is stuff I'll form a REAL opinion about it to back up my reason for why it's stuff.

you and everyone else will not do that and you'll just say it's stuff because it's "edgy" you have no real opinion and you literally share the same opinion with everyone else.

If you think I only like a game because it's loving edgy then you clearly underestimate someone who isn't an NPC.

When I know a game is stuff I'll form a REAL opinion about it to back up my reason for why it's stuff.

you and everyone else will not do that and you'll just say it's stuff because it's "edgy" you have no real opinion and you literally share the same opinion with everyone else.
this is the equivalent of "your opinion is wrong and mine is always right"

this is the equivalent of "your opinion is wrong and mine is always right"

If your opinion is literally the same as everyone else then is it even a authentic opinion at this point?

This forum works on hive mind mob mentality were people think and act alike.

Anyone with individuality is frowned upon.

If your opinion is literally the same as everyone else then is it even a authentic opinion at this point?
Every opinion is authentic, even if it's shared by other people.

Every opinion is authentic, even if it's shared by other people.

No it's not.

if you share someone's opinion can you even call it your own opinion?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 01:22:26 AM by King Tøny »

What do you mean "not your original opinion"... opinions can't be stolen and there is no right or wrong opinion, they're all right. Opinions are not facts, they are basically explaining like if you like this thing or not, group opinions exist as well.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 01:24:19 AM by keaton »

Did you play it?
I watched a terrible cg scene of three clones of the same child eating their mother in some handicapped shock gore scene, anything I missed?