[NEWS] cant kill psychopathic kids in cyberpunk2079

Author Topic: [NEWS] cant kill psychopathic kids in cyberpunk2079  (Read 12490 times)

I was mostly focused on the hilariously dumb gore, but I'm sure the explanation or whatever was written in with SYMBOLISM and MEANING and wasn't just there to justify lazy game development

you tell me you're not an NPC but you clearly act like it.

Maybe actually loving listen to what she is saying instead of focusing on graphics and gore.

The writing with harvester is loving genius.

you tell me you're not an NPC but you clearly act like it.

Maybe actually loving listen to what she is saying instead of focusing on graphics and gore.
I'm like the awesome boss NPC that kept whooping your ass until you cried and went to go play Harvester instead

if he's a npc why are you bothering tony

I agree on you being able to do whatever as long as it should be possible. (postal 2) but like I said most modern games and big games aren't gonna add stuff unless theres a reason or big demand. You don't hear the masses asking for child genocide so I don't think they will add any child murder. I do like being able to do stuff in games and not to be prohibited but there's no way in hell that feature would be added tony

Finally someone with a real opinion, thank you.

I agree that child killing is not a incredibly popular thing to ask for and would probably never happen in modern games sometime soon.

But I appreciate games having freedom and allowing you to do almost anything you want.

I don't know why modern games have so much restrictions.

I'm like the awesome boss NPC that kept whooping your ass until you cried and went to go play Harvester instead

You still haven't provided real arguments other than.

Quote from: NPC
game is bad because child killing

game is bad because CGI

game is bad because triplets look same

game is good because no child killing

I read “And some mother’s complain about their kids not coming to see them”, a deep MEANINGFUL and SYMBOLIC joke about being eaten alive by her 3 (justified in lore) asset flip clone children and my brain instantly shut down to prevent further damage. Funny, I’ll give it that. Wrong reasons though

"My feeling was that FutureVision, being a small company, would need something “high concept” to compete with the industry giants of the time, and I argued that Harvester was exactly that idea. It was really the only idea that I pitched. I remember that it came to me in a flash. That’s how I get a lot of my ideas, in creative rushes where I can barely write fast enough to get it all down. ... The concept of Harvester, the idea that at the end of the game I wanted the player to mull over whether he had internalized the over-the-top violence and surreal imagery of the game in the same manner that Steve had, and the primary ending…all this was in the initial concept that I jotted down in one of those small reporter spiral notepads in about 30 minutes. That’s what I pitched to FutureVision, and they bought it"-Gilbert P. Austin

Yeah dude, pure loving genius. Lmfao

Imagine my shock when the entirety of Harvester's genius writing was done in some dude's MLP fanfiction spiral notebook in under 30 minutes

I don't know why modern games have so much restrictions.
because most people dont care about restrictions sadly they just want to play a game and then move onto the next on

"My feeling was that FutureVision, being a small company, would need something “high concept” to compete with the industry giants of the time, and I argued that Harvester was exactly that idea. It was really the only idea that I pitched. I remember that it came to me in a flash. That’s how I get a lot of my ideas, in creative rushes where I can barely write fast enough to get it all down. ... The concept of Harvester, the idea that at the end of the game I wanted the player to mull over whether he had internalized the over-the-top violence and surreal imagery of the game in the same manner that Steve had, and the primary ending…all this was in the initial concept that I jotted down in one of those small reporter spiral notepads in about 30 minutes. That’s what I pitched to FutureVision, and they bought it"-Gilbert P. Austin

Yeah dude, pure loving genius. Lmfao

The concept of Harvester, the idea that at the end of the game I wanted the player to mull over whether he had internalized the over-the-top violence and surreal imagery of the game in the same manner that Steve had, and the primary ending

So I guess you didn't loving read this part because that's why Harvester is loving genius.

We're done here.

I did. It literally proves the point. The whole concept of the game is just infodumping "over-the-top violence and surreal imagery" into the player's brain and asking them to come to their own conclusions, AKA the same stuff every other piece of surrealist horror fiction throughout the history of mankind did. Being able to kill children was just a shock (over the top violence) asset hamfisted into the game for publicity, which is almost always the case for games made past the prehistoric era that showcase graphic violence against children. Tacky as forget

Who the forget are you even by the way?

Date Registered:
    June 03, 2019, 12:24:32 AM