[NEWS] cant kill psychopathic kids in cyberpunk2079

Author Topic: [NEWS] cant kill psychopathic kids in cyberpunk2079  (Read 12675 times)

I watched a terrible cg scene of three clones of the same child eating their mother in some handicapped shock gore scene, anything I missed?

Sounds like a generic NPC description.

If you actually played the loving game you would understand the loving meaning behind it.

tony im sorry but no one gives a loving stuff we all know someone is going to mod it in anyways so why are you bitchin
you'll be able to asking for it to be a standard feature is up to the devs and they probably wont if there's no reason to

tony im sorry but no one gives a loving stuff we all know someone is going to mod it in
^

tony im sorry but no one gives a loving stuff we all know someone is going to mod it in anyways so why are you bitchin
you'll be able to asking for it to be a standard feature is up to the devs and they probably wont if there's no reason to

Mods don't impact the game industry as well as developers do.

Developers need to start making stands and pushing boundaries.

What do you mean "not your original opinion"...

Think of it like this.

You spend so much time agreeing with the "NPC hive mind."

Are your thoughts your own or theirs?

Because no one here usually shares the same opinions with me so I know for a fact my thoughts and opinions are my own.

I've seen people that were literally afraid to speak their opinion on these forums unless they were a common shared opinion because they didn't want to offend anyone.

So do you people have real opinions or do you just share the most common shared opinions?

Mods don't impact the game industry as well as developers do.

they won't push boundaries unless they got a reason to tbh and plus a triple a game like this isn't gonna try to because it can do whatever it wants and still be profitable because of how hyped it is.

it's usually only indie that pushes boundaries and only then will AAA studios follow by their example because the indie devs did all the risk for them.

Sounds like a generic NPC description.

If you actually played the loving game you would understand the loving meaning behind it.
You don’t get it dude, the garbage child cannibalism gore scene where they couldn’t even be forgeted to get 3 different outfits is SYMBOLIC and has MEANING!

This is basically the grindhouse loser's equivalent of social justice walking simulator art games. Sorry dude but your feeble NPC brain got duped

They are, making games is hard work.
Took me almost a hour just to make some dumbass flash game
Think of it like this.

You spend so much time agreeing with the "NPC hive mind."

Are your thoughts your own or theirs?

Because no one here usually shares the same opinions with me so I know for a fact my thoughts and opinions are my own.
No one shares the same opinions with you because they want to disagree with it, they're not saying directly "Oh it's their opinion, it's only their's now"

A lot of people share opinions with me as well, other opinions are disagreed with like I said earlier "No one shares the same opinions with you because they want to disagree with it"
So do you people have real opinions or do you just share the most common shared opinions?
Real, no matter what
I've seen people that were literally afraid to speak their opinion on these forums unless they were a common shared opinion because they didn't want to offend anyone.
Because some people a stuff heads like you who think opinions that don't agree with them are wrong.

it's usually only indie that pushes boundaries and only then will AAA studios follow by their example because the indie devs did all the risk for them.
they're only gonna push boundaries if there's a big demand for them to do it tony they always like to play it safe so what's your point? everyone knew you wouldn't able to kill kids in this it's not like they lied

terrible cg scene

three clones of the same child

couldn’t even be forgeted to get 3 different outfits

Did you literally not hear the loving conversation of what she said or were you only focused on old 90s game limitations?

I was mostly focused on the hilariously dumb gore, but I'm sure the explanation or whatever was written in with SYMBOLISM and MEANING and wasn't just there to justify lazy game development

I agree on you being able to do whatever as long as it should be possible. (postal 2) but like I said most modern games and big games aren't gonna add stuff unless theres a reason or big demand. You don't hear the masses asking for child genocide so I don't think they will add any child murder. I do like being able to do stuff in games and not to be prohibited but there's no way in hell that feature would be added tony

anyways im gonna go blast don henley peace out

Sorry I'm being so harsh on you but anyways...
I was mostly focused on the hilariously dumb gore, but I'm sure the explanation or whatever was written in with SYMBOLISM and MEANING and wasn't just there to justify lazy game development
LOL