What were your favorite servers that you miss to this day?

Author Topic: What were your favorite servers that you miss to this day?  (Read 9483 times)

Renderman Survivals that weren't loving roleplays hosted by ban happy 11 year olds

id kill for the return of crouchracing

Heed’s and this one server that was straight up a tdm with map rotations.

There was this one survival gamemode that was completely like a Blockland remake of Rust, It was epic and so content rich, sadly the gamemode is private.

Diggy’s Metropolis was good stuff back in the day. I remember having a high regarded career to the point that I was invited into the walled off upper-class area of the city. Once I moved in and built a home, I switched careers and created a drug lab in my basement and kept it well hidden from the police.

Zombies in the BluZone (one and two) was really good. I miss Kniaz, man.

Skill4Life’s challenge servers were always fun too.

badspot's block party

badspot's block party
welcome back

also i liked badspot's block party to look at all the amazing builds on display. however whenever i try to build something, it gets deleted the next day even though I align it neatly with the others :/

welcome back

i have been lurking for over a decade....

also i liked badspot's block party to look at all the amazing builds on display. however whenever i try to build something, it gets deleted the next day even though I align it neatly with the others :/

it was one of the first servers i ever visited when i was 9. somebody showed me how to use events to kill yourself then. i wonder where that guy is now a decade later. probably belly up in the gulf of mexico for all i know

afuhcksys bloodz vs crips ctf

i don't know if it's still up these days, but tezuni's prison escape server
was a mod on there once and got demoted for a dumb reason lmfao

Disconnected’s server! Met some of my closest friends on there, would be the first thing I’d jump on after school every day!!!!!!