What weapon pack is best for zombies?

Tier Tactical
16 (39%)
Sweps
18 (43.9%)
Gravity Cat's Raycast Weapons
7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Author Topic: Black Ops Zombies Stuff I'm Making [Suggestions Wanted]  (Read 28359 times)

do we have confirmation on what the weapon pack of choice will be? sweps seems pretty good but i prefer gcat's special weapons; if sweps does get in, is it possible to swap weapon packs around

I'll probably go with adventure pack for the default save, although if you host with the gamemode you can use any weapons you want. All you have to do to make buyable guns on the wall is spawn the gun on the brick and name the brick how much you want the gun to cost.

PhD Flopper machine brick is done.
Credit to Filipe for these models. I paid for him to make them for me 3 years ago and then I didn't do anything with them. I am having to modify them to make them into bricks.

Also tombstone.

Also electric cherry.

« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 11:14:31 AM by jes00 »

Really nice, the gamemode will be awesome when it's finished!

Made all the perk bottles.

do perks and pap come with their jingles as well

Not a whole lot of progress right now(some). I was out of state for a while and then was working on Mjolnir.

Damn, someone is also now developing the Black Ops Zombies gamemode? I have to admit defeat jes00, you have put more effort to go and have actual perks machines as bricks (Aware of Filipe that modelled it) too than I did building them (Deadshot Daiquiri missing btw). Keep up the good work! I am Hologlaxer, just stuck with this name.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 02:48:07 PM by TerraMurderBoss »

Damn, someone is also now developing the Black Ops Zombies gamemode? I have to admit defeat jes00, you have put more effort to go and have actual perks machines as bricks (Aware of Filipe that modelled it) too than I did building them (Deadshot Daiquiri missing btw). Keep up the good work! I am Hologlaxer, just stuck with this name.
I saw your server Hologlaxer. It's really cool. What'd you use for zombie pathing?
Deadshot Daiquiri missing btw
There's not really a good way to adjust the player's aim server side. I suppose I could make an easy way for the server to do with the client mod and then you need the client mod to be able to buy deadshot.

If you go all the way and end up implementing a client mod, that also opens up more immersive possibilities like a custom HUD with graphics, and you can include bitmap assets inside the client so people dont need to download textures

If you go all the way and end up implementing a client mod, that also opens up more immersive possibilities like a custom HUD with graphics, and you can include bitmap assets inside the client so people dont need to download textures
The client mod is like 90% done. If you go back through this topic there are some pictures.