What weapon pack is best for zombies?

Tier Tactical
16 (39%)
Sweps
18 (43.9%)
Gravity Cat's Raycast Weapons
7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Author Topic: Black Ops Zombies Stuff I'm Making [Suggestions Wanted]  (Read 28350 times)

Pathing test. Mostly done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yp73Uub8-FQ&feature=youtu.be
Looks great can't wait to see the mod in action on the waterworks zombies map. I always wanted to play an actual gamemode on that.

Reminds me of Trader’s bots. Nice work.

think you coul dmake it so that the bots dont slow down  before every node and move in a constant speed

think you could make it so that the bots don't slow down before every node and move in a constant speed
could you maybe elaborate on this? Also, I assume you meant mode instead of node?

Think you could make it so that the bots don't slow down before every node and move at a constant speed?
Of course. This was just an initial test of the node system.
could you maybe elaborate on this? Also, I assume you meant mode instead of node?
If you watch the node test video I posted, the bot slows down slightly when it reaches every node.

do we have any confirmation on what the release map for this will be? will it be one of the maps in the zombies map thread you made or something else?

do we have any confirmation on what the release map for this will be? will it be one of the maps in the zombies map thread you made or something else?
Waterworks by Kobewarrior

oh I see, that's really neat.

when can one expect a server to be hosted for the good zombie killing?

damn i don't remember being that harsh about my build lol, i think it was very difficult designing for a gamemode you couldn't properly play test. i'd probably be down for making another map or redesigning waterworks properly depending on how the project goes

It's almost completely playable. I just need to do/fix a couple of features. Then I'll add additional content like the perks I haven't finished yet.

will old wonder weapon addons be reused or will they be reworked?

also, are wonder weapons a possibility to add? (like blundergat, zap guns, origins staffs)

will old wonder weapon addons be reused or will they be reworked?

also, are wonder weapons a possibility to add? (like blundergat, zap guns, origins staffs)
Damn, a mob of the dead remake would be awesome. Moon would be too but that would be pretty hard. Five with the winters howl would be amazing and a pretty simple map layout.

any more progress still or

Sorry, I've been really busy lately. I have made some progress, but nothing too physical to see yet.

Just another check, do we have a confirmed release date or