feeling isolated

Author Topic: feeling isolated  (Read 2986 times)

You aren't everyone, and he shouldn't have to be pressured into getting a job. Just because you have one at 16 means he has to have one at 15.
the point is that something to do is something to do, and you might as well make a buck or two off of it

If anything if someone's feeling isolated and bored, a trash minimum wage grind job won't help them to feel better

Also he's loving 15 lol
this is such a narrow mindset. in my experience my first jobs allowed me to socialize and meet new co-workers while giving me the first hand experience of what it's like working. it's not like broomstick is living on the fringes of financial stability and has to work over 40 hours a week to keep afloat. he has the luxury to work and make money as of now without the burden of being an adult

you have a very narrow preconception about minimum wage jobs and id guess you've never really had one

if your parents are financially comfortable or youll be able to afford college you dont have to get a job.

your teenage years are likely the most free time youll ever have until you retire - might as well do something thats actually interesting with them, instead of working a minimum wage job

if your parents are financially comfortable or youll be able to afford college you dont have to get a job.

your teenage years are likely the most free time youll ever have until you retire - might as well do something thats actually interesting with them, instead of working a minimum wage job
did you even read damp's post.

i agree with him big time, i had a min wage from 16 to 18, only stopping to make time for college. not only did i meet a lot of cool people i still talk with today, the money was nice to have as i didnt need to pay anything (like rent) except for my phone subscription, which allowed me to go out and do more things (and meet more ppl or spend time with ppl i already knew). also because i didnt have stuff like rent i could schedule myself for the days id like and shorter hours.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2019, 02:25:02 PM by sleep »

all these no-lifes saying the dude shouldnt get a job at 15 when there are massive benefits to getting a job at 15 to begin with lmao

all these no-lifes saying the dude shouldnt get a job at 15 when there are massive benefits to getting a job at 15 to begin with lmao
Didn't say he SHOULDN'T get a job, I said it wasn't a necessity. If he wants to get a job, he's more than free to, but if he doesn't want to, he doesn't have to.

smoke weed to solve your problems. eventually after the first 10-15 sessions you'll find potheads to hang with, continue down this route and end up as either someone similar to seth rogen, just a typical pothead, or you end up with lung cancer from constant smoke inhalation. avoid the latter with edibles

I do have a job and I gotta say it's pretty overrated. and that's making 40k, can u even imagine how awful if it was like 10 an hour
its overrated af can confirm but i won't go into specifics for op's sake

overall though, working will probably not fix your issues rn, i would suggest going on walks/get a cheap bike/something and find/give yourself a good reason to go outside, like if you decide to commit to a goal of a certain distance. you can always get the meetup app too for any hobbies you might be interested in

Didn't say he SHOULDN'T get a job, I said it wasn't a necessity. If he wants to get a job, he's more than free to, but if he doesn't want to, he doesn't have to.
thats very capt obvious of you

thats very capt obvious of you
No stuff, it's almost like I wouldn't have had to say this if someone didn't tell me I said he SHOULDN'T get a job.