8chan Federalizes, Becomes Immortal

Author Topic: 8chan Federalizes, Becomes Immortal  (Read 11216 times)

i will elaborate. none of the 8chan staff made the zeronet alternative, it is probably at trap

imagine going through such great lengths just to defend fringe white supremacist jerks online
What's wrong with being proud of your race? Does Phan 'Google's blocko-bitch" tOS  need his daily fill of BBC?

What's wrong with being proud of your race? Does Phan 'Google's blocko-bitch" tOS  need his daily fill of BBC?
I love it when babbling baby handicaps think a different opinion = bait
« Last Edit: August 07, 2019, 08:16:22 PM by TableSalt »

I love it when babbling baby handicaps think a different opinion = bait

pfffffffffffffffffff hahahha

shut up alt cuckboi

this is an amazing post because it literally is just so many words to say absolutely nothing but when I post something of this length or longer you instantly dismiss my points
This is an amazing post because it literally is just a handful of words to dismiss my points by saying that my lengthy post, is saying absolutely nothing.

This is an amazing post because it literally is just a handful of words to dismiss my points by saying that my lengthy post, is saying absolutely nothing.
you say the exact same thing every time, i dont have anything more else to say besides you're clearly literally a broken record.

i try to have an argument with you in other threads with clearly thought out and sourced posts but you immediately dismiss them.

if you want to have a serious discussion, reach out to me on discord

The internet is a stuffhole for actual argument most of the time because no one goes in wanting to learn anything, and no one is invested in the other person enough to care to. Especially with this forum, threads are essentially digital diary diarrhea where everyone spills their 2c, and then their 2c about someone else's 2c, ad nauseum. You can interpret how someone types their message any way you want, and generally speaking you're always going to inflect a bit of your own bias into how you read someone's message.

Mathew why do you care?
It starts at 8chan, but it won't end with 8chan.
It started with Humble Water Filter Merchant, it didn't end with Humble Water Filter Merchant.

Anyone to the right of Antifa is deemed "Alt-Right" and then they're forgeted.

It starts at 8chan, but it won't end with 8chan.
It started with Humble Water Filter Merchant, it didn't end with Humble Water Filter Merchant.

Anyone to the right of Antifa is deemed "Alt-Right" and then they're forgeted.
no i think anyone right of alt-right is forgeted, which nobody will lose sleep over except other alt rights

sounds like the controversial leftists (alt-right) are desperately trying to hide something on that website if they'll go all this way...

no i think anyone right of alt-right is forgeted, which nobody will lose sleep over except other alt rights
some people will get wrongly accused of being alt right and get banned :/