Alec Holowka ends his life after NITW's studio cuts ties due to abuse case

Author Topic: Alec Holowka ends his life after NITW's studio cuts ties due to abuse case  (Read 6555 times)

Didn't zoe quinn get like 80,000 dollars on kickstarter for a game.

Only to later claim she's out of funding while vacationing in japan lol

In all of these recent situations I think that it’s pretty clear to anyone with a rational brain that someone accusing others of loveual assault on twitter instead of going to the police/filing a lawsuit is probably lying. See: Vic. We’ll obviously never know here obviously
https://twitter.com/edmundmcmillen/status/1168958548296065026
Which also has this article: https://medium.com/@bombsfall/alec-2618dc1e23e written by Scott Benson.
Very sad to read this as it seems to be that Alec was suffering from quite the disorder.
This of course, still doesn't excuse the things he has done to people, but i can't help but feel bad for someone who could probably not see the fault in his behavior until it already did the damage.
These things barely reach court too, the involved people are often glad enough if they can leave it behind them and court would just put them under more emotional pressure.

(Emotional) Abuse victims often do not go to court over the harm done, it is too close, too personal, too touching.
I am inclined to believe the many stories, especially since they show the morally gray areas of the problem they experienced.
It is a very difficult and sad thing.
Fact is that if you’re publicly accusing someone of breaking the law(loveual assault) and harming you without anything but your own testimony it’s libel and you should be sued into oblivion. I know two guys involved in very public cases where women made false accusations that could have cost them millions of dollars.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 08:03:50 PM by Grimlock² »

The whole kickvic movement looks bad, they seem like nothing but liars.

They have no evidence and all the evidence they do have is out of context or photoshopped and it all gets debunked.

We’ll obviously never know here obviously
actualy we already know. he did it, and then like every other white boy couldn't handle being held responsible for his actions and found a way to avoid them. he just hannah bakered his way out instead of doing it in court

actualy we already know. he did it, and then like every other white boy couldn't handle being held responsible for his actions and found a way to avoid them. he just hannah bakered his way out instead of doing it in court

Where is the loving evidence that vic did anything they loving said he did?

Because they debunked it all.

Not only that the kickvic side was caught even photoshopping evidence.

I mean this is just complete bullstuff but it’s not like you have any credibility whatsoever

Since you're not gonna post anything about vic or kickvic here you are:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vic_Mignogna#loveual_harassment_allegations

It's coming out that kickvic is being exposed and the voice actor for vegeta apparently forces voice actors to have love with him or they lose their jobs

I've met this guy before, he couldn't rape his way out of a paper bag. Sad!

I mean this is just complete bullstuff but it’s not like you have any credibility whatsoever

Foxscotch's brain is proper forgeted from years of furry bullstuff idek why anyone's entertaining this high grade handicapismotron

Foxscotch's brain is proper forgeted from years of furry bullstuff idek why anyone's entertaining this high grade handicapismotron
I’m well aware

ok cop

im glad zoe quinn killed this man