Gautier00 - Plagiarism and Intellectual Theft

Author Topic: Gautier00 - Plagiarism and Intellectual Theft  (Read 34742 times)

you don't have to take his word there's proof everywhere

I mean, I find it hard to take your word for this, considering that members of the tavern raided my wiki that I made for Gautier back when crystalscape was being made. Your name is in my history, and I believe it got you banned from wikia too, and it was childish overall. It's hard to side with people who actually attack other members of the community like that, simply because they dislike them.

gautier raided a wiki that we made as well, making him about as childish as he accuses us to be

I'm not defending him, but the Tavern is pretty stuffty too. To be fair, this is Blockland, and we're a notoriously stuffty community, but leave stuff like my wiki out of your petty rivalry.

noedit: im not saying theft is ok in any regard,  i just think it's doing nothing actually meaningful for him so im confused as to why something this stupid would do him any good

I mean, I find it hard to take your word for this, considering that members of the tavern raided my wiki that I made for Gautier back when crystalscape was being made. Your name is in my history, and I believe it got you banned from wikia too, and it was childish overall. It's hard to side with people who actually attack other members of the community like that, simply because they dislike them.

I'm not defending him, but the Tavern is pretty stuffty too. To be fair, this is Blockland, and we're a notoriously stuffty community, but leave stuff like my wiki out of your petty rivalry.
Yeah, I can speak for this incident. I'm the one to blame for it anyways.
Yes, we did raid the CrystalScape wiki. It wasn't a good moment for us, we know. We were very immature for that, and we were banned from Wikia because of such. Gautier did his own, let's say, "counter attack" by raiding our wiki too. I will not justify our actions with his, as he's the one being justified here.

However, consider this: This was our only major slap to Gautier. One childish act from us counted amongst the hundreds of petty acts he's done to us. Stealing builds, gamemodes, hats, hell he copied our god damn discord group too. The sudden use of "Jace", his real life nickname he has claimed, when Jayce was getting popular with Dungeon Raiders. And the fact that he manipulated Jayce to teach him everything he knows now.

Yes, our raid on the wiki doesn't paint us good. However, that is our only major thing Gautier has against us. What's worse in your opinion; A group that raids a wiki and got banned, or a guy who stalks a specific person in your group, basically steals his identity and back stabs you so many loving times you're surprised you still have a back to stand straight up with?

To also add on, I completely forgot to address this quote really, I am terrible sorry for raiding your wiki. I was, at the time, under the impression it was Gautier's.

The sudden use of "Jace", his real life nickname he has claimed
excuse me what the forget

I mean, I'd like to hear Jayce's side of this. While I've only spoken to him a few times, he wasn't one of the ones that attacked my stuff, so I imagine he's one of the more reasonable people, from both parties. I still don't think that theft is ok, but it feels like you've gone to far over something so small. I really want to hear from Jayce about this, not you guys.

ok him outright stealing his name too? the actual stuff

wow no way thanks for informing me
don't gotta be rude about it big shoots

don't gotta be rude about it big shoots
wait apologies i read this wrong my bad

Okay, I want to address the whole name situation because clearly its not understood as to where the nickname "Jace" came from, because it never came from Jayce, its not like I just happened to take it and take away a letter to add some sort of "originality" to it. Specially the idea of this obsession with Jayce is absurd, I'm a fan of his work, definitely that's a given its blatantly obvious. However I'm not obsessed with him nor am I at the point in my life where I'm having a life crCIA where I'm stealing his name to portray myself as him. So I'm gonna cut this down for everybody to understand so there is no misconception and why I'm called Jace by so many others. The name was given to me by a partner a long time ago, way before I even knew Jayce was I called this. For the last I'd say 7 years I've been called this and by coincidence, way before I met Jayce I was still called this name.

The reason I got the name was because of a personal story I shared which was about where my first name originates from with my partner at that time, which I refuse to share here due to it being as I said personal. My friends have heard me be called by this name for so long they're just so used to hearing it they just call me it, my real first name is Jason and its what some others call me too which I'm perfectly fine with. My partners idea at that time of a nickname was to try to find a way to shorten my name so it sounded slightly different but still similar in a way. Therefor the name Jace was granted upon me, and now its become a loving curse because of the tavern, being nicknamed "Liquid Jace" and a smattering other names due to the name I did not give myself.