Author Topic: Gautier00 - Plagiarism and Intellectual Theft  (Read 34741 times)

bruh this add-on creator on an obscure lego game made a good hat, i better remake every single bit of content he made because im so inspired

Okay, I want to address the whole name situation because clearly its not understood as to where the nickname "Jace" came from, because it never came from Jayce, its not like I just happened to take it and take away a letter to add some sort of "originality" to it. Specially the idea of this obsession with Jayce is absurd, I'm a fan of his work, definitely that's a given its blatantly obvious. However I'm not obsessed with him nor am I at the point in my life where I'm having a life crCIA where I'm stealing his name to portray myself as him. So I'm gonna cut this down for everybody to understand so there is no misconception and why I'm called Jace by so many others. The name was given to me by a partner a long time ago, way before I even knew Jayce was I called this. For the last I'd say 7 years I've been called this and by coincidence, way before I met Jayce I was still called this name.

The reason I got the name was because of a personal story I shared which was about where my first name originates from with my partner at that time, which I refuse to share here due to it being as I said personal. My friends have heard me be called by this name for so long they're just so used to hearing it they just call me it, my real first name is Jason and its what some others call me too which I'm perfectly fine with. My partners idea at that time of a nickname was to try to find a way to shorten my name so it sounded slightly different but still similar in a way. Therefor the name Jace was granted upon me, and now its become a loving curse because of the tavern, being nicknamed "Liquid Jace" and a smattering other names due to the name I did not give myself.

I hate to break it to you, bud, but doing everything someone else does practically 1:1 isn't inspiration.

Liquid Jace and a smattering other names due to the name I did not give myself.

It was annoying to see something my friend worked countless hours of his own free time for a game with a very minimal playerbase now get stolen for no reason. You gotta understand the situation you put yourself in to understand why you've been given that nickname.

gautier the type of dude to walk around with a haircut like this

He's even done a soundfont replacement of a midi that Jayce made (which was just a midi version of Dookie Dookie Panic), but called it his own track called "A New Beginning". He's changed the name back though since somebody commented "where is this midi from?".

I commented on his SoundCloud page and asked where he got the midi, because I know Jayce made it. Only a few minutes later my comment was deleted and was kept from posting on his soundcloud page, possibly banning me i'm not sure, I don't do Soundcloud that much.

There was no reason to delete that unless you're hiding something.

gautier the type of dude to walk around with a haircut like this
correction:

I commented on his SoundCloud page and asked where he got the midi, because I know Jayce made it. Only a few minutes later my comment was deleted and was kept from posting on his soundcloud page, possibly banning me i'm not sure, I don't do Soundcloud that much.

There was no reason to delete that unless you're hiding something.
To give context, I had no idea who made the midi or what the original source was of the midi until this thread, the name "The New Beginning" was a placeholder for the replacement until I found the original name, which I eventually did and changed it. However I'm trying to also cut contact with the tavern entirely because of events like this.

I'm not stupid when it comes to who's making comments on my soundcloud or my steam, if anything is creepy at the moment its the fact I'm being followed so you guys can keep continuing to find similarities.

To give context, I had no idea who made the midi or what the original source was of the midi until this thread, the name "The New Beginning" was a placeholder for the replacement until I found the original name, which I eventually did and changed it. However I'm trying to also cut contact with the tavern entirely because of events like this.

I'm not stupid when it comes to who's making comments on my soundcloud or my steam, if anything is creepy at the moment its the fact I'm being followed so you guys can keep continuing to find similarities.
gosh it must be so heartbreaking to deal with people being angry at you for plagiarizing their stuff lmfao

To give context, I had no idea who made the midi or what the original source was of the midi until this thread, the name "The New Beginning" was a placeholder for the replacement until I found the original name, which I eventually did and changed it. However I'm trying to also cut contact with the tavern entirely because of events like this. .

For one, he's not affiliated with us, and we had nothing to do with that comment.
Secondly, we wouldn't keep finding similarities if you just stopped giving us some to find.

I don't know what happened with your friend's wiki and I don't condone this person's way of dealing with this, and i'm sorry that this happened to you.

Can I ask where you got the midi if it's not Jayce's?

lol gautear is gonna try to flip this on OP and the tavern cause theres no defense here, they said meany boo boo words all a nibba tryina do is put the lego bread on the table ;;

if anything is creepy at the moment its the fact I'm being followed so you guys can keep continuing to find similarities.
I don't even know where to start with this reply.  Yes, you may believe that we're tracking you down, but that's because it's quite stuffty how you're basing your content off of Jayce's.  It's not funny how you would proceed to do 'monkey-see-monkey-do' for anything that Jayce attempts.  How dare you accuse us for stalking you when you've been hiding your fax-copied content behind Jayce's back.  As Bass and Charles Barkley mentioned, you are doing your damn best to cover your tracks once some of us pointed out how similar it looked; it's also quite stuffty that you would even delete the questioning.

Back to the point of 'following,' at some point of time, Jayce suggested you to do some Zelda campaign, which you initially rejected, but as soon as Jayce starts it off himself, you straight up pulled off the campaign anyway.  Same scenario happens with every single detail Jayce appends for this bloody game.  It's crazy to the point where you're basically driving him away from playing this loving sandbox game.

To add icing to the cake:

You established that you wouldn't save the build for Dungeon Raiders 3, but what happened?  You barely touched the game when you were on, stood still for majority of the server, and left.  This is telling us that since you stopped moving, you were lying to Jayce by saving the build for some god damn inspiration.  So then what happened?

Yep.  You decided to replicate his ideas of sfx for your loving campaign.  The last time I was on Crystalscape 2 for playing, that door wasn't there until you joined Dungeon Raiders 3.

My point?  You're a hypocrite for calling us stalkers.

Hi I'm Hexxe and I am not in the tavern, nor I have been for a while now. I just said what I said to you Gautier because I'm tired of your schemes of lies and theft. The fact that you have to use a screenshot of a comment I made on your steam profile to try and defend your case just goes to show how desperate you are. Grow the forget up and stop trying to collect victim points.

Hi I'm Hexxe and I am not in the tavern, nor I have been for a while now. I just said what I said to you Gautier because I'm tired of your schemes of lies and theft. The fact that you have to use a screenshot of a comment I made on your steam profile to try and defend your case just goes to show how desperate you are. Grow the forget up and stop trying to collect victim points.
With all due respect, your comment on his profile was unnecessary and did no one any favors. I understand that you're bothered by it, as are we, but it's not helping the situation in all honesty.