Gautier00 - Plagiarism and Intellectual Theft

Author Topic: Gautier00 - Plagiarism and Intellectual Theft  (Read 34719 times)

shut the the forget up dumb ass monday mother fiucker

Do you guys mind solving this in PMs please? I'd like to keep us on topic. Thank you.

every experience ive had with u was awkward
preach id sleep with ayebee over biqus anyday

when i was first reading this i thought it was some sort of "is superman clark kent?" jokes but jesus christ

suprised ayebee got in any social group t be jonest
idk have had some awkward experiencas with that guy
i have literally never talked to you from recent memory, what's with the hostility?

i have literally never talked to you from recent memory, what's with the hostility?
dont worry hes just like that

kinda surprised no one has brought this to light yet

he asked the bcc in #other-help for help in dumping the cache files which most likely means he also obtained content people didn’t want shared like models and stuff

kinda surprised no one has brought this to light yet
-snip-
he asked the bcc in #other-help for help in dumping the cache files which most likely means he also obtained content people didn’t want shared like models and stuff
nope, never achieved anything regards to that, I just remember someone joining my server at one point and breaking there cache open and just listing a lot of the stuff I had enabled on my server and I was just curious how that's even done. I have no idea what add-ons exist that I actually need at the very moment, to say the least I'm fine with what I got.

It is still the act of trying which should be concerning....

It is still the act of trying which should be concerning....
If others are doing it that shouldn't mean only I'm not allowed because you have a contention with me, having any contention with me at all doesn't take away my rights. You should know that.

defending the right to copy tho. I see but still, it doesn't help your track record pal

If others are doing it that shouldn't mean only I'm not allowed
Just because other people steal cars shouldn't mean only I'm not allowed to.

please.... PLEASE help me steal!! PLEASE!!!! I NEED TO STEAL!! I cannot help it. I constantly feel blue-balled when i lack the means of plagiarism. My mind is a chasity from pleasure that can only be unlocked by someone elses original hard work. I beg you!! PLEASE help me steal!!