Gautier00 - Plagiarism and Intellectual Theft

Author Topic: Gautier00 - Plagiarism and Intellectual Theft  (Read 34740 times)

Didn't you just say your atonement was deleting the Arcade though?
I said take it as an atonement, it wasn't intended as one but its the closest thing I can offer.

Let me ask this then, where would it go from there? I clearly care less if you talk about me, but honestly where would it go from there? You just simply stop talking about me? That's it? I'm ready to move on but you guys just want to hear an apology but seriously what will that accomplish? I can't give you back three years of your lives, if I could I gladly would but honestly, what changes?
You're right. You can't give back three years.
But you know what this can accompolish?
- You'd finally grow a pair and stop running from your problems which you have displayed in this drama. (Examples: Throwing your group under the bus for building, trying to put Dark's meme-quest under fire and deleting your Arcade discord)
- You'd finally stop stressing Jayce the forget out and actually let him be able to enjoy this game's final days on this game and who knows, maybe he might forgive you. He's, funnily enough, a respectful guy like you claimed he wasn't.

Way I see it? Those are two wins. You might get back into a guy's good books, and you'll stop making yourself look like the forum's biggest asshat of 2019. Way I see it? That's two wins.
I said take it as an atonement, it wasn't intended as one but its the closest thing I can offer.
I don't see this as atonement. If anything, I see this as you killing off a small spec of originality. You can take a guess why, but it's irrelevant at this current moment.

-snip-
Don't think I ever was in anybody's "good books" ever even before this stuff started.
He's free to play blockland whenever he want's, I'm not around now so I'm clearly not something to be worried about anymore.

An apology fixes none of this.

But seven drawn out replies dodging the issue as a whole does?

There's nothing for me to do, this has gone on for 3 years and its never going to improve no matter what either side says.
I’m still caught up on this. as far as I can tell there isn’t anyone holding you at gunpoint telling you to become jayce, and people clearly are taking issue with you taking their work. you don’t have to agree with them but blatantly ignoring their wishes is justification enough to be angry about
you can’t jabber on about how an apology would mean nothing when that’s explicitly what the dudes you’ve pissed off are asking for. don’t be a dumbass, you’re the one that causes change in yourself.

I’m still caught up on this. as far as I can tell there isn’t anyone holding you at gunpoint telling you to become jayce, and people clearly are taking issue with you taking their work. you don’t have to agree with them but blatantly ignoring their wishes is justification enough to be angry about
you can’t jabber on about how an apology would mean nothing when that’s explicitly what the dudes you’ve pissed off are asking for. don’t be a dumbass, you’re the one that causes change in yourself.

Welp, I'm done trying to reason. Skull's too thick.

don’t be a dumbass,
Gautier when he reads this is gonna be like:

Don't think I ever was in anybody's "good books" ever even before this stuff started.
He's free to play blockland whenever he want's, I'm not around now so I'm clearly not something to be worried about anymore.

you're so goddamn thick jesus christ
every single one of your posts makes me legitimately angry

like the issue isn't that you're using his stuff, its that you're using his stuff without permission, indicating a pretty severe lack of respect. you can own up to it and just say you dont respect him but like all his stuff, then people will shut up.

aka admit that you want to do what you are doing, or apologize for it. there's literally no downside to it. for example, i own up to not respecting hata.

Gautier when he reads this is gonna be like:

More like Damage Control

what the forget is gautiers profile picture