Gautier00 - Plagiarism and Intellectual Theft

Author Topic: Gautier00 - Plagiarism and Intellectual Theft  (Read 34708 times)

it was here that jayce almost slayed gautier epicly preventing this entire drama
It already started at this point

gauteir can you sent me your player types if you are leveaing

Gautier can you log out

I will never stop laughing about the fact that people like you think intellectual property is worth a damn. The only part about this I think he can go forget himself for is the plagiarism. If you're gonna take and reuse something someone else made, credit them.

ok zapk

Are you loving handicapped? I'm not zapk you vile scat scallop.

must've hit a raw nerve

must've hit a raw nerve

Wouldn't you get annoyed? Zapk is a handicap who never learns. He's destroyed groups of friends with his mental degeneracy and aside from being a funny little stuff to laugh at or with, he's no friend of mine or within my circles. He's a toxic little stuffmuffin.

I like your new sig better

you're either zapk or anesthesia "fat special interest kochie" ewart my dude

I'm neither, actually. I'm a completely isolated individual from the history of this forum. A mimetic lurker, if you will. I just decide to post when I am bored. But I am definitely not any of the people you know. I suppose I was associated for a brief period of time, but thank forget it didn't last.

I'm neither, actually. I'm a completely isolated individual from the history of this forum. A mimetic lurker, if you will. I just decide to post when I am bored. But I am definitely not any of the people you know. I suppose I was associated for a brief period of time, but thank forget it didn't last.
change your avatar

big words don't make you smarter