Author Topic: Gautier00 - Plagiarism and Intellectual Theft  (Read 34724 times)

change your avatar

Gonna decline unless badspot himself yells at me for it

Funny this drama just got bump: Recent development has been made outside of Blockland.
This is Jayce's sound cloud midi: https://soundcloud.com/mrjaycedude/dead-may-dance
And this got posted to Gautier's sound cloud recently: https://soundcloud.com/gautier000/howling-death

Now, this was apparently made by someone else, but considering Gautier has already claimed he gets everyone in his group to do his dirty work for him now... Can't rule out he didn't tell this dude to do it.

-snip-
Is anyone gonna tell Gautier that once you privately DM an apology to the people you've been stealing from, you're supposed to stop doing it?

Slight update from Jayce:
1. Source of Dead May Dance from Jayce: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qerjWurR8AM Uploaded by DeadFromHeaven
2. Jayce was shown this from Gautier's soundcloud:

Now, that's a load of stuff. But Gautier, before you return from the dead with your "BUT JAYCE ISN'T 100% ORIGINAL!" bullstuff argument, at least he credits the source and not the guy who ripped him off.

dead post but a good few months back he gave me the boot from the saloon (pretty sure, not like i give two stuffs) because i took a break after my mother passed with the context of "thats your problem"

dead post but a good few months back he gave me the boot from the saloon (pretty sure, not like i give two stuffs) because i took a break after my mother passed with the context of "thats your problem"
That's... actually really forgeted up. I'm sorry for your loss, you did not need to deal with that bullstuff from Gautier's group whilst dealing with the passing of your own mother.

dude gautier is so misunderstood................ ...................

Same here. I had a lot of problems in school(getting bullied for no loving reason), and I wasn't able to play blockland at all. So he came up and said to be more active, after telling him 20 times in a row that I have problems with myself.

i searched through my old dms with a friend to find the original messages

(previous context, my discord account got deleted during the whole break segment)

Same here. I had a lot of problems in school(getting bullied for no loving reason), and I wasn't able to play blockland at all. So he came up and said to be more active, after telling him 20 times in a row that I have problems with myself.
Again, that's forgeted up. I'm sorry to hear that school has been a craphole and Gautier just worsens it for when you're home.
-Insensitive prick-
i searched through my old dms with a friend to find the original messages
Wow. That's all I can say to this. This proves quite a few things, but the main one that stands out is that Gautier is such a loving idiot he doesn't think of the consiquences of his actions.
I'm going to be honest, the more and more I look into it, I see Gautier as a sociopath. It makes a lot of stuff make so much sense, but it isn't to excuse him of being an asshat.

Reminder, I'm the builder of one of his Family Feud maps. Yet again, he told me to rebuild it and get inspired by Jayce's new Family feud set.
This one ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AGYUnhpsMg

I was heavily against that idea, but for some reason I did anyway.

I'm glad I didn't finish it anyway, that would get me in trouble aswell.

Are you loving handicapped? I'm not zapk you vile scat scallop.
Your fedora is ponified and bejeweled.

You dropped this btw

I'm neither, actually. I'm a completely isolated individual from the history of this forum. A mimetic lurker, if you will. I just decide to post when I am bored. But I am definitely not any of the people you know. I suppose I was associated for a brief period of time, but thank forget it didn't last.

like... this is just starting to get to the point where i think you're the transmission alter ego of zapk or kochie or something. you know alot of info on zapk, ballhole and seemingly everything a non-forumer shouldn't. unless you're the really, really close friend of zapk or some stuff and share his hatred of fat rat kochie i think you're an alt chief