Author Topic: ✨ Blocklander of the Year 2019 ✨ - Khaz  (Read 46827 times)

Very hard vote between Redconer and Drydess, both are pretty cool but I gotta go with my man Drydess!

Very hard vote between Redconer and Drydess, both are pretty cool but I gotta go with my man Drydess!
yeah drydess is tall gang

Redconer banished Drydess to the Shadow Realm. Redconer advances to the semi-finals!

SEMIFINALS: Round 1 of 2, Poll #35 - Conan vs irrelevant.irreverent

Current bracket:

Voting link: https://vote.block.land/?action=viewPoll&poll=172

Reminder: Sharing the above voting link will not work. In order to vote, the person first has to click the link specifically from this topic. Share the link to this topic instead.

conan is an og cool dude so he gets my vote now and forever

I AM QUITTING BLOCKLAND BECAUSE OF THE BULLYING I RECEIVED IN THIS THREAD (aka voting AGAINST me) THIS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED

i refuse to comment on the allegations that i am not the winner of the competition

i refuse comment
« Last Edit: January 18, 2020, 05:17:32 PM by jeprimer »

help me defeat conan so that we can tell him we won't make him blocklander of the year unless he puts farming back up

also tell him i'm sorry for crashing his server so many times
« Last Edit: January 18, 2020, 06:05:35 PM by irrel »

I really can't decide between the two so I'm not taking sides, but I do want to throw my hat in for irrel since he's not as well known as Conan.  He's very active in BCC and is always answering questions and helping people with modding.  He's very helpful and a good boy and he shouldn't be glossed over just cause conan made hat_intercourse

I really can't decide between the two so I'm not taking sides, but I do want to throw my hat in for irrel since he's not as well known as Conan.  He's very active in BCC and is always answering questions and helping people with modding.  He's very helpful and a good boy and he shouldn't be glossed over just cause conan made hat_intercourse

Except i actually voted for Irrel

same

same
thank you all, you're genuinely great

also to anyone who doesn't have any context or know our relationship, me loving around with conan is a pretty common theme, i don't actually hate him

(but i did crash his server several times when he hosted farming, all on accident)
« Last Edit: January 18, 2020, 07:30:14 PM by irrel »