need serious help and advice regarding a toxic household

Author Topic: need serious help and advice regarding a toxic household  (Read 6743 times)

upload
will.

considering calling the Self Delete prevention hotline because these suicidal thoughts and visions are starting to get alot more prominent and brutally detailed. when im taking a stuff sometimes i see myself dead on the bathroom floor, and i think about what my family and friends are going to do when i'm gone. the worst part is they don't even creep me out anymore; if anything they make me feel calm at this point; it's loving scary and i do Not want to kill myself.
plus it'd probably be an easy way to finally get the loving help i need for once. i'm scared they'll throw me in a mental institute like people have told me they do with people with suicidal thoughts though

it's in 3 parts, one is over a half hour long..

part 1 is uploading. part 2 is the massively long one and it's mostly just a lecture on why i'm 'incapable of getting a job' and how me being punished over literally nothing is 'to prepare me for the future' or some stuff so i dont know if i should upload that one.

when its uploaded do i post it here?

I don't have any helpful advice, but Jesus Christ, Nix, i'm sorry things are this bad for you

I hope things get better ASAP

i'm more glad that people actually agree with me. i haven't gotten to talk to a therapist or even a teacher about this so the only external input i've had was just "oh, your dad's just like that' from my stepmom and grandma.
i love my grandma but god i wish she knew how bad things are for me. she has better things to worry about though so i'll try not bringing her up.

2 videos uploaded. 1 is a clip in its entirety of my dad explaining what he's doing regarding my school and he gets mad at me because im shirtless, and the second one is a snippet from the 30 minute one where he mocks me

im sorry but quit being a pusillanimous individual. my dad is the exact same way but worse. hes threatened to make me a pile of blood. but i grew loving balls and realized that he wasn't actually abusive. i have forgeted up multiple times, so i deserve the beating. you also shouldn't have ran away, dip stuff. my friend ran away and he went into court today. its illegal, and he should call the cops BECAUSE YOU loving RAN AWAY. i learned to loving tuff it out, and if he wants to talk stuff then thats fine. you can never win with an adult. there are kids who are innocent and being beaten right now by their father. there are kids who dont have clean water to drink. my advice is to grow a pair. what does it matter? you'll never win. your not gonna be taken away because hes not actually abusive. i learned to take the constant harassment at school and home, and so can you.

The existence of someone who is worse off does not make this any less severe. forget off with that attitude.

The existence of someone who is worse off does not make this any less severe. forget off with that attitude.
it helped me. stop sucking his richard. he needs to learn to be a man.

im sorry but quit being a pusillanimous individual. my dad is the exact same way but worse. hes threatened to make me a pile of blood. but i grew loving balls and realized that he wasn't actually abusive. i have forgeted up multiple times, so i deserve the beating. you also shouldn't have ran away, dip stuff. my friend ran away and he went into court today. its illegal, and he should call the cops BECAUSE YOU loving RAN AWAY. i learned to loving tuff it out, and if he wants to talk stuff then thats fine. you can never win with an adult. there are kids who are innocent and being beaten right now by their father. there are kids who dont have clean water to drink. my advice is to grow a pair. what does it matter? you'll never win. your not gonna be taken away because hes not actually abusive. i learned to take the constant harassment at school and home, and so can you.
explains why you're an unbearable, unlikeable stuffhead

explains why you're an unbearable, unlikeable stuffhead
quit crying like a bitch and toughen up, i recall you being an unlikeable stuffhead aswell. you dont have it bad off. suck it up.

Nix, i think your dad hacked Peeb's account