Author Topic: need serious help and advice regarding a toxic household  (Read 6726 times)

i recall you being an unlikeable stuffhead aswell
and you aren't? grow the forget up you literal handicap.

aren't you like 14? you have absolutely no authority on what i should and shouldn't do in this situation. this man came into my life and is threatening to control it, and you have the audacity to come in here and try to put me down just because Oh ItS NoT ThAt BaD ThErE aRe PeOpLe WoRsE OfF? like seriously, how loving brainless do you have to be to be so blissfully loving unaware of how goddamn stupid this makes you look? i WISH i was this stupid. oh damn, i have a disease? well there are people in africa who are dying of ebola so i should forgetin suck it up right? i suggest you take your abused, miserable ass to the therapist so they can tell you how absolutely, laughably wrong you are. you're like a boomer who thinks computers are bad; guess what dumbass, the world changed. this stuff isn't okay anymore. that's why cps exists.
do this forum a favor and write a hilariously overworded forum Self Delete post we can all laugh at so you can get banned and we don't have to deal with your dumbass anymore. post some gore already.

remember that one time you harassed, almost assaulted, and fantasized about murdering a gay kid because they had a rainbow on their face? yeah im sure people would want to listen to you if that's your definition of a good idea

go back to your cave

quit crying like a bitch and toughen up, i recall you being an unlikeable stuffhead aswell. you dont have it bad off. suck it up.
change your password to random characters and log off

anyway i talked more with nana about this. sweetest woman on earth; shame she can't do anything except talk and cheer me on while she recovers (and hell, even after she recovers i wouldn't want to put her through this stress.)
in the meantime i hope things will simmer down. when my dad isn't angry he's usually pretty chill; hopefully if i manage to get family therapy or whatever it's called we can talk this out in a civil manner and things would get better; i would try myself but i know he'd just ignore me or just tell me off

just  loving suck it up. in 3 months you wont even care. like quit being a bitch about it. one thing that he and school taught me is that people will always treat you like stuff. i may not like what they say, but hey who cares? i just dont care. it doesn't make me cry. it pisses me off but i dont come onto the forums about it. stop loving pissing him off and he'll stop. your gonna have to forget with people you hate. go ahead and get used to it.

you're genuinely making me feel bad for your sorry ass; you sound absolutely loving broken to the point of thinking this is okay because your standards have been lowered as far as they can possibly go. log off and seek help immediately, please and thank you

also, why would he call the cops on you when you ran away? if he was TRULY abusive, he would have just let you gone. hes never left a mark on you, thats why. he has to reason to be scared cause he doesn't beat you. he wouldn't just loving yell at you for the fun of it. i love my brother but he turned out to be a no life. hes cool but hes bad off. thats probably because my dad let him go through life with bad habits. my dad doesn't want that to happen to me. i was loving up really bad, but look at me now. im passing all of my classes, just cause he was really going to absolutely beat me if i forgeted up again. so obviously the parenting style works. your dad sounds just like mine, so obviously your doing SOMETHING wrong. suck it up and realize that hes only trying to help.

you're genuinely making me feel bad for your sorry ass; you sound absolutely loving broken to the point of thinking this is okay because your standards have been lowered as far as they can possibly go. log off and seek help immediately, please and thank you
nah, im fine because now i've gotten stronger. you should too.

your dad is absolutely abusive. he didn't try to guide you through things, attempt to help you out and assure you that you'll get through it when you're in a rough spot like my grandparents; he scared you into submission, so you would do something out of fear alone because he would assault you if you so much as forgeted up in the slightest. there are rape victims who start to enjoy the abuse solely because they've experienced it so much; that's basically your situation. you're scarred, and we can tell this stuff broke you because no sane, reasonable adult would go out of their way to stalk and assault some random kid because he has a gay flag painted on his cheek.
seek help.

your dad is absolutely abusive. he didn't try to guide you through things, attempt to help you out and assure you that you'll get through it when you're in a rough spot like my grandparents; he scared you into submission, so you would do something out of fear alone because he would assault you if you so much as forgeted up in the slightest. there are rape victims who start to enjoy the abuse solely because they've experienced it so much; that's basically your situation. you're scarred, and we can tell this stuff broke you because no sane, reasonable adult would go out of their way to stalk and assault some random kid because he has a gay flag painted on his cheek.
seek help.
my dad isn't abusive, hes never left a mark on me

Scaring your children into doing what you want them to do, or what they should be doing is no way to raise them, and it IS abuse, no matter how you spin it

There are better and less medieval ways of raising a healthy and successful human being, believe it or not

dad and stepmom came home. they're in a good mood.

i really wish dad was happy more because the only times problems happen is when he gets mad; i would know because i have loving horrible anger issues too. when he's happy, he really is a good person to be around. it just makes me really really upset knowing it never lasts, and i can't really influence it in any way

^this is part of the reason i don't know whether to call it abuse or not; because he's cool sometimes. when he's in a good mood, he's really chill and fun to be around. it's just that whenever he gets mad, he does these things to scare and intimidate me into doing what he wants me to do and alot of things that i've heard can be classified as a form of verbal abuse. i really do want him to get better; i kind of think something bad is going on and i just haven't heard anything of it??

today was really loving stressful