Re: What Garry's Mod playermodel did you use?

Author Topic: Re: What Garry's Mod playermodel did you use?  (Read 27181 times)

Guys! Guys! Look! Furry research! LOOK AT THE research!!! FURRY! FURRY research!!!! FUUUUUUURRRRRY POOOOOOOOOOORN. I AM SO SMART GUYS THEYRE A FURRY AND THERES POOOOOOOORN
I have Coomed 20 seperate time to Pecon female girl furry tentacle research. Look at it guys. Pecon has.... a FURSONA!!! AND THERES research!!!!!!!!! WE HAVE WON GUYS THERES research!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM COOOOOOOOOOMING
take it easy greg heffley i dont like it either but this is getting out of hand

This bitch fire.
Guys! Guys! Look! Furry research! LOOK AT THE research!!! FURRY! FURRY research!!!! FUUUUUUURRRRRY POOOOOOOOOOORN. I AM SO SMART GUYS THEYRE A FURRY AND THERES POOOOOOOORN
I have Coomed 20 seperate time to Pecon female girl furry tentacle research. Look at it guys. Pecon has.... a FURSONA!!! AND THERES research!!!!!!!!! WE HAVE WON GUYS THERES research!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM COOOOOOOOOOMING

Hey you guys aren't gonna believe what I just found on furaffinit- <This post has been removed by AutoModerator>

thirteen days into 2020 and we got this stuff

take it easy greg heffley i dont like it either but this is getting out of hand
Control your children, please, or i'm gonna call child protective services

Control your children, please, or i'm gonna call child protective services
my children dont live with me .. not gonna go into details but lets just say i cant control them even if i wanted to

what the forget mi brother looked at the picture and laughed at me what  the forget

my children dont live with me .. not gonna go into details but lets just say i cant control them even if i wanted to
Alright, i'm getting the phone...

brother can't even get you out your momma's house, brother. For real...
It's okay, you're vulnerable and you're lashing out right now, but we all know inside you're crying big boy tears from your big boy eyes while you stand in the darkness of your room, you look up into the stucco ceiling as tears fall down onto the carpeted floor "why god, why did you make me like this" but no one answers. Your cries are drowned out by the sounds of your father beating your mother downstairs her screams getting fainter, becoming quiet sobbing as he drags her to the basement again. Somewhere outside a child is crying but no mother comes to soothe it. You fall to your knees flaccid snake in hand, seed splattered across your bare thighs glistening in the red and blue sirens from the streets outside. Suddenly you remember the post you made on the Blockland forums "yes!" you think to yourself, that'll give me the dopamine rush I need to keep going, you sit at your desk again to check for replies. Your posture gets worse daily.

the darkness of your room
The dark chamber became even darker...

I skimmed through this thread and felt an urge to post.

Ümbalite, ahoy, Robot, TITO, and Playboi Caddy are all mentally handicapped and I frown most of the time while reading anything they post.
(tito you used to host decent servers and builds, have you always been toxic?)

Rose and Josh you guys realize your just restocking their buffet, right?

vro wtf y'all doin here

so this is how the blf ends
the thot patrol all comes back at once, and starts stuffting up more threads

F in da chat boys

can we lie.. do what the thread is my brother like... cmon niggga look at the name of the thread my brother like we aint spose to be doin this my brother like cmon like what gmod model you use like i aint unnerstandin