Author Topic: Re: What Garry's Mod playermodel did you use?  (Read 27205 times)

seethe
cope
rent free
cringe
yikes
have love
dilate

the seven words of death, now in my possession...

friends with a girl = orbiter

Friends with a egirl? Call that an orbiter.
Suck up to an egirl? Call that a simp.
Defend an egirl's imaginary username dibs on a lego forum? Call that a... dare I say the words... white knight.

Let it be known to all whom post in this thread in pursuit of a morsel of online female favor, an eternity of suffering awaits you in the beyond. Your wretched damned souls will writhe in torment for countless lapses of perpetuity if you continue down this path, know that I wait for you, I will see to it personally. I am the perturbator of simps, the crucifier of orbiters. There is hope. Turn back immediately and you will be spared, or endure and find oneself doomed to a fate ordained. The choice is yours.

forget... please don't send me that pm with the clip art eye in it again...

Guys! Guys! Look! Furry research! LOOK AT THE research!!! FURRY! FURRY research!!!! FUUUUUUURRRRRY POOOOOOOOOOORN. I AM SO SMART GUYS THEYRE A FURRY AND THERES POOOOOOOORN

Guys! Guys! Look! Furry research! LOOK AT THE research!!! FURRY! FURRY research!!!! FUUUUUUURRRRRY POOOOOOOOOOORN. I AM SO SMART GUYS THEYRE A FURRY AND THERES POOOOOOOORN
I don't got no time for no mother loving Insta games.

I have Coomed 20 seperate time to Pecon female girl furry tentacle research. Look at it guys. Pecon has.... a FURSONA!!! AND THERES research!!!!!!!!! WE HAVE WON GUYS THERES research!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM COOOOOOOOOOMING

I have Coomed 20 seperate time to Pecon female girl furry tentacle research. Look at it guys. Pecon has.... a FURSONA!!! AND THERES research!!!!!!!!! WE HAVE WON GUYS THERES research!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM COOOOOOOOOOMING
brother can't even get you out your momma's house, brother. For real...