Author Topic: animal crossing: new horizons (summer patch #2 july 30)  (Read 8413 times)

june ending in a day or so make sure to get those bugs/fish

ive been playing for only a week and i already got raymond to move in after he visited my campsite >:)

ive been playing for only a week and i already got raymond to move in after he visited my campsite >:)

if anyone wants to visit my island heres my dream address
I update it every week or so, it's got ~220 hours of playtime behind it

post your dream addresses and I will visit em
« Last Edit: August 20, 2020, 01:09:29 PM by Mega-Bear »

mega bear why is everything you make brilliant
anyway my island is still in its dookie newbie phase so i will wait until it looks decent, and then i might share the dream code

if anyone wants to visit my island heres my dream address
I update it every week or so, it's got ~220 hours of playtime behind it

post your dream addresses and I will visit em
cant see the image?

mega bear why is everything you make brilliant
anyway my island is still in its dookie newbie phase so i will wait until it looks decent, and then i might share the dream code
thankie

cant see the image?
might have to do with it being an image from my twitter, which is public so idk why it wouldn't show up. re-uploaded the image anyway so it should be good now

might have to do with it being an image from my twitter, which is public so idk why it wouldn't show up. re-uploaded the image anyway so it should be good now
still can't see it but jackhammer posted the code :). i'll check ur island out in a bit

its september, theres acorns and pinecones and the grass is a different tint of green

im also getting this cool kangaroo in my village tomorrow (if ur jumbomuffin just imagine a zen buddhist kangaroo)

my entire loving house is full of nothing but loving turnips right now

if anybody wants to see my island the dream address is DA-6516-5467-8676

it's not too great but it's something
« Last Edit: September 04, 2020, 01:10:06 PM by Metalliku »