Author Topic: update regarding abusive household  (Read 6638 times)

Lol i think we know why

hey man, sending love your way. no one deserves to go through the stuff you're in and you have every reason to feel the way you do. i agree with the others here, you should just brave it out as best as you can until you're 18 and get the forget out of there as soon as possible.

god now my nan's bedroom is being refurnished. i dont know why and i dont even know if she had to have it remodeled like this but god it hurts seeing everything around me changing so loving quick i hate change so loving much

update
my dad threatened my life 2 days ago. in the middle of one of his anger induced bullying fits he said "if [stepmom] wasn't standing here right now i would've killed you and [grandma] right now.", then proceeded to gesture his hand like it was a gun shooting me in the head. he also threatened to beat me to death, even getting up to me to punch me square in the jaw, only stopping an inch short to try and intimidate me into blocking so he could mock me more.
is it time to call da cops? i think it's time to call da cops.

he also threw away all of my bedding because 2 pillows were dirty, and to prove a point he straight up just pulled his richard out and pissed on my bedding. my bed now just has a pillow my stepmom gave me out of pity and a neck pillow i smuggled.
awesome. I miss my comforter. atleast I still have my plushies

, even getting up to me to punch me square in the jaw, only stopping an inch short to try and intimidate me into blocking so he could mock me more.
this is important becayse my dad is loving built and if he wanted to, he could absolutely break my skull bare handed. he works hauling wood and ive seen him push down a loving tree with nothing but his legs. he also left a big loving dent in my wall just by throwing a water bottle into it

yeah time to actually alert somebody

i still dont know why youre posting this on here but i hope the situation gets resolved

my dad is the same damn way, its not loving abuse. my dad has no damn patience so you have to learn to live with someone like that and it'll be ok. not abuse just a lot more hard on you.

my dad is the same damn way, its not loving abuse. my dad has no damn patience so you have to learn to live with someone like that and it'll be ok. not abuse just a lot more hard on you.
yeah bro threatening your sons (and the rest of your familys) life and peeing on his belongings is just tough love, you gotta learn to suck it up

it must be hard being this loving stupid

its okay just give him time to read past the first sentence

my dad is the same damn way, its not loving abuse.
Abuse isn't real because Peebs' dad is also a hardass, you heard it here, folks

not abuse just a lot more hard on you.
A lot more hard because of the abuse...

Peebs, maybe stay out of this thread until you realize that this is not okay, not normal, not acceptable, and definitely not anything anyone should have to deal with to any capacity, even you

Is this dad even real there is no proof except a cut in a wall