joshtbo Self Delete predictions

Author Topic: joshtbo Self Delete predictions  (Read 9211 times)

everyone here with actual girls in their dms can attest to the fact that we don't go around saying 'i have girls in my dms' because getting pusillanimous individual feels 100x better than bragging about pusillanimous individual. only a true simp who has been backed into a corner could say something so obviously beta

if you don't have the balls to text her 'what are we' then brother you not talking
We broke up no doubt and now I’m just messing around with other ladies, I never said I was a good guy I’m just saying man you tp nogs are kinda embarrassing. Also if you do a tp gang sign are you scared people are gonna shoot you thinking you got tp during the epidemic, I’d be mad worried if I was you guys.
plus most girls probably would not be appreciate being used as part of an e peen measurement contest, if they ever found out
We’re done for I just wanted to stuff on tp for being stuffty people towards everyone on the forums because messing with goofy people like them is funny

i have no affiliation with thot patrol

i have no affiliation with thot patrol
I feel like every autist that uses the word brother is automatically qualified for benefits from tp lmao

Shut up about tp already cornholio

We never were like that lmao
We broke up no doubt
Which one bro

I feel like every autist that uses the word brother is automatically qualified for benefits from tp lmao
wow you'd really love it here in new york

let me lay some real brother wisdom upon you: sharing your love life with the world is the fastest way you could ever get ridiculed. if you want to feel emotional, confide in a close friend or your loving parents because anywhere else this 'she lied he believed' act makes you look like a whole bitch

periodt. go write a song about how heartbroken you are

wow you'd really love it here in new york
“Every autist”
Lmao I’m just enjoying myself I never made this thread I’m just saying whatever the forget I want, Idc who sees this or not or whether it’s true, I’m just having a good time my pals

We broke up no doubt and now I’m just messing around with other ladies
bro... those arent women

Lmao I’m just enjoying myself I never made this thread I’m just saying whatever the forget I want, Idc who sees this or not or whether it’s true, I’m just having a good time my pals

It's really unconvincing hearing you constantly reiterate how much you don't care when like 5 seconds ago you dedicated a thread to her in the wrong board

Lmao I’m just enjoying myself
Funny, how things can fly by, what people like you can do to me.

Idc who sees this or not
I'm tryna get that ban.

If I were to Self Delete I'd do it with a revolver below my chin and blow my head off but that's just me
I’m just having a good time my pals

It's really unconvincing hearing you constantly reiterate how much you don't care when like 5 seconds ago you dedicated a thread to her in the wrong board
Appreciating my art and saying stupid stuff? I’ll dedicate a board to you baby <3

Appreciating my art and saying stupid stuff? I’ll dedicate a board to you baby <3

I wish I could still appreciate your art of Rose The Floran's OC but you deleted it. Why?

you wanna know who was loving rose in that gin-blade animation?
ME

you wanna know who was loving rose in that gin-blade animation?
ME
The legendary gurp gurgler... it was you...

I wish I could still appreciate your art of Rose The Floran's OC but you deleted it. Why?
oh my lord did he actually draw art of rose the floran
please tell me he didnt