joshtbo Self Delete predictions

Author Topic: joshtbo Self Delete predictions  (Read 8878 times)

I wish I could still appreciate your art of Rose The Floran's OC but you deleted it. Why?
That was my Spiral Knights  Oc man c’mon, thought maybe you simps would’ve known that smh
Also I made the board for you Crook...
*Gently brushes my hand across your face and kisses you* uwu

oh my lord did he actually draw art of rose the floran
please tell me he didnt
im sorry bro...

oh my lord did he actually draw art of rose the floran
please tell me he didnt

How do you think she responded? I'd wager a solid "thx"

thats just spiral knights but i wouldn't be surprised if he drew a floran or two in his scrapbook

thats just spiral knights but i wouldn't be surprised if he drew a floran or two in his scrapbook
You have no clue how many characters I drew in that book ;) one of them including your cute pfp

Yeah it's like her spiral knights character she got everywhere... I think Gin Blade has dibs on the floran art

this is forgetin wild

Sorry Joshtbo... but you aint no spacedog...

Sorry Joshtbo... but you aint no spacedog...
Oh I could show you some of my artwork, I made some of Datiel and too over their channels, cute little guys they are. You don’t want to know the poses I put them in *chuckle*

this dude forgets kids

Oh I could show you some of my artwork, I made some of Datiel and too over their channels, cute little guys they are. You don’t want to know the poses I put them in *chuckle*
Yeah aight... so you gonna talk about your break up or what bro? I been there, I know what it's like... hmu

Yeah aight... so you gonna talk about your break up or what bro? I been there, I know what it's like... hmu
What break up, I told you guys I never dated her, even when you harassed me smh Crook lmao.
You guys manipulated children and stuff I didn’t think it’d be so easy to manipulate you back my word